Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
stop objectifying women
you deserved it
she would have cucked anyway
dont use tinder
View Results

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I want a girl wholl give me companionship when my phone runs out of battery and i cant post on gbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodyshinta1
Aug 6, 2010

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i want to know which part too

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I hope you have a low pharmacy co-pay OP

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

spacejew posted:

She was going to take the pill the day after and put it off too long. Whoops on my part to actually listening to her saying " just cum inside me". Now it doesn't matter ;)

It's like a real life Disney story.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Outrail posted:

It's like a real life Disney story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLoRPielarA

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Lots of girls will agree to be cucked if you just call it a threesome.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Tindr is basically a piece of software designed to give you a real world virus

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

etalian posted:

Tinder is basically a piece of software intended to hook you up with a real world virus.

etalian posted:

Tindr is basically a piece of software designed to give you a real world virus
see you again in a year :tipshat:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

That's a really rough 20

Business Gorillas fucked around with this message at 08:47 on Jan 17, 2016

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

This chick is clever. She should put her cleverness to work losing weight.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

A girl who was way out of my league tried to talk to me on okcupid about hockey so I sent her like a 300 word mostly unprompted message about brad richards's ideal role on the new york rangers and deleted my account out of shame

Surely I'll do better on tinder

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
is there a tinder, but for trannies

naem
May 29, 2011

Neurosis posted:

lol r u loving serious weren't you single like 8 months ago and were always going on about getting laid + your dick

My penis is glorious and I am allowed to draw on a lifetime of attempting to put it inside laidies it doesnrt all have to be in cronolovical order esp since here I am posting on this dead gay forum on a Saturday at 12:39 all alone eating sardines and stinky horseradish all my myself ok mister fucko sir

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

notZaar posted:

The only thing I get on Tinder is boring conversations that peter out after a few exchanges

you gotta seal the deal mate, with a date and some funny flirting

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Node posted:

I don't even bother with Tinder because I am appallingly disgusting and know that no one in their right mind would ever want to get into any, let alone intimate, relationship with me.

Hello, are you into buttstuff, lets get together, call me

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Zzulu posted:

Dilatr

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

My sister used Tinder and brought three French guys over to Christmas dinner. They're sailing around the world and have been on their voyage for about a year and a half, stopping at towns along the coasts for a couple weeks at a time. They've been over for dinner to my parents house three times since Christmas and my sister left weeks ago. My parents think they've been friends with my sister for years so they keep inviting them back over.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I use tindr to illegally buy and sell blackmarket cured meats.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

spacejew posted:

That's what people keep saying, I got a way better paying job in anticipation of the kid and the girl isn't too bad either, despite knowing her for 2 months before she was pregnant.

lmao, talk about getting rekt in the owned zone.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Every time I talk on tinder and try to meet up the conversation instantly dies. Maybe people just arent fond of sentences "so when can I stick my beef in your taco?"

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Her real name is Jelena. She is afraid to be sent back to Siberia and her mean father. Save her, OP!

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Carl Seitan posted:

My sister used Tinder and brought three French guys over to Christmas dinner. They're sailing around the world and have been on their voyage for about a year and a half, stopping at towns along the coasts for a couple weeks at a time. They've been over for dinner to my parents house three times since Christmas and my sister left weeks ago. My parents think they've been friends with my sister for years so they keep inviting them back over.

LOL. This is like the intro of a Crime Library article (RIP).

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

so do you have autogynephilia or was that an elaborate gimmick

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Carl Seitan posted:

theyre banging your parents mate

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
here's my experiences with tindr:

4/4 fat
3/4 crazy

good luck, didnt read op or any posts so i have no idea what this thread is actually about

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

uh oh rachels down for it.

Business Gorillas posted:

That's a really rough 20

If thats not an instant yes IDK what is. Shes clearly goony as gently caress

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Fat Lowtax posted:

A girl who was way out of my league tried to talk to me on okcupid about hockey so I sent her like a 300 word mostly unprompted message about brad richards's ideal role on the new york rangers and deleted my account out of shame

Surely I'll do better on tinder

I did the same, but it was neon genesis evangelion instead of hockey and instead of deleting my account out of shame we're getting married

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

I did the same, but it was neon genesis evangelion instead of hockey and instead of deleting my account out of shame we're getting married

goongratulations

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016

Zzulu posted:

Gendr?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
a marriage founded by anime

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Enfield posted:

goongratulations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyFQVZ2h0V8

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
I've had almost nothing but positive experience on tinder, the girls are cool and chill for the most part, just avoid girls with kids, fats (of course), and clear cut signs of mental illness such as edgy tattoos, stupid purple hair or a fondness for cats and/or horses

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

Zzulu posted:

tumblr

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Dave Concepcion posted:

I've had almost nothing but positive experience on tinder, the girls are cool and chill for the most part, just avoid girls with kids, fats (of course), and clear cut signs of mental illness such as edgy tattoos, stupid purple hair or a fondness for cats and/or horses

This, except bang all the fats and crazies also

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

Zzulu posted:

This, except bang all the fats and crazies also

no just jerk off, it's never worth it

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

Yeowch, Neon Genesis Evangelon you got yourself a real winner there. That's like the cuck anime for pederasts.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

:frogon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

kazr posted:

i used tinder and learned how exhausting it is feigning interest in boring, unintelligent people

• Locked thread