Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
So I'm a dude but I love vaginas and I've often thought of how cool it would be to have both. I know you can do a male-to-female or female-to-male conversion with surgery and hormones, but what if I want both parts? Somebody I've asked this to pointed out that you can't really put a vagina in the taint 'cause that's important for the penis, so I figured maybe put the vagina in your thigh or something, but there are a bunch of tendons and arteries and muscles and poo poo there.

So, what if you could remove your anus and replace it with a cloaca? That way you can still poop from it but it's more like a vagina than a butthole. I'm not sure where you'd get a large enough one to use -- maybe a stork or swan or something? Apparently all humans have cloacas when they're embryos so maybe abort a fetus and lab grow it 'til it fits?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

sure why dont you try it and let us know op

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Episiotomy

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

i'm talking about making babies, not ejecting them

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I got bad news op

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persistent_cloaca

Good news???

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Just cut your taint open and start shoving those dilators in there I guess?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
life uh finds a way

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Pro tier avatar enfield

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i wish the barnacles killed you

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Jesus Christ i think it's possible to make a creepshow cloaca

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
If you just want to be penetrated I don't see what the problem is with using your anus as is.

for fucks sake dan
Nov 30, 2015
this is seriously my poo poo

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

amityville anus posted:

Jesus Christ i think it's possible to make a creepshow cloaca

if I ever start a band it'll be called "Creepshow Cloaca"

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Good luck trying to poo poo a massive load out of a stork's fuckhole, you perverted idiot.

foxy boxing babe
Jan 17, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U4zemqaq68

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
if/when we reach a point where something like this becomes possible, the technology will be there to make superior alternatives anyway.it'll be remembered as a kooky early-adopter thing like early mp3 players

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

if/when we reach a point where something like this becomes possible, the technology will be there to make superior alternatives anyway.it'll be remembered as a kooky early-adopter thing like early mp3 players

I disagree, I think it will have a small but dedicated niche market.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
im pretty sure you can get someone to do it in thailand.

grope proof vest
Jan 11, 2006

*puts on invisibility cloaca*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Essentially a fistula.

• Locked thread