Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Droyer posted:

This is incorrect. She's a robot
She's a perfectly normal human girl. gosh!

Anyway, the show is fun and I'm interested in seeing how it plays out. The manga it's based on is by Yūji Iwahara, the same guy who did the original character designs for Darker Than Black, and also wrote one of the manga adaptations of that series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Droyer posted:

I actually checked out the manga after the first episode. The translation was real bad and it stopped in the middle of an arc. One neat thing i noticed though was that they changed who won that robot fight sport in the first episode. In the manga the defending champion won but in the anime the challenger won instead.

Yen Press has the license and are looking to release it this summer. So, if the scans stay bad or get dropped there is hope on the horizon.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

What a poofy hat.

https://zippy.gfycat.com/CourageousEntireBull.webm

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

I hope this show gets popular enough so that translators can pick up more chapters of the manga. We're only sitting at around 24 chapters currently translated last I checked on Kissmanga.

But yeah, show is cool and good. Loser owns so much.

If you wait a few month you can just buy it. :homebrew:

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Mira is weapons grade adorable, in addition to just being weapons grade.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Episode 4
So, I wonder if the coils are just sucking all the energy out of dimension W then. Or increasing its entropy or something.

Mira is cute.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Thanks for the edit :)

It's an adaptation, why would you assume they won't explain something? It's a show, it's ongoing.

a kitten fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Feb 1, 2016

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

NotALizardman posted:

I'm getting real sick of Mabuchi being mean to Mira!! He's a big loving jerk!!

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

That Works posted:

This is the same guy that drew Darker Than Black right?

There might be a couple manga versions(I forget), but yeah he did one of them for sure.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I thought I had this episode under control, but then the after-credits bit made me :psyduck: again.

Good poo poo.

And much like I did with Concrete Revolutio, I might watch from the beginning again even though it's still ongoing.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Toonami promo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qii6pBx5Ucs

Now, to watch today's episode.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Dilbert As gently caress posted:

Is that? Space Dandy's VA?

I thought so too, but i guess not

Primary Cast:
Kyoma: Christopher R. Sabat
Albert: Eric Vale
Mira: Jad Saxton
Loser: J. Michael Tatum

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Show good.

I got tired of the thread, I guess.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

It was alright. Not the greatest, but a long way from the worst. I'd probably watch more if there ever was any.

Mira is the cutest.

• Locked thread