Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Ruggington posted:

rayman origins and legends are a couple of the best 2d platformers ever made

yeah, this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Really Pants posted:

let he who does not like a bad game, cast the first stone

*throws stone at you*

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
it's kind of a shame that Abyss did Luke so well cause I hated him so much when I first played I stopped playing the game before you get to the mines and he has his epiphany or whatever

I only know it gets better cause of people talking about it all the time, I sold the game a long time ago

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Hey Vita thread, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth is loving awesome. Everyone should be playing it.

dark titsanime is right

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Baal posted:

Lol I have not had to grind in this game at all. I've got Digimon at champion level that I've just left sitting in the Digi Island and I just got to chapter 4. The game will definitely get grindy later on when I'm nearing the end and want certain Mega's, but grinding near end game for that poo poo will be fine.

lmao that there are apparently people who have to grind in pokemon

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Mithaldu posted:

When i learned english, that use of 'like' as a ... pause(?) that only some people did threw me for a hell of a loop. Like, seriously. Also, i'm talking about the exaggerated way she says "whatever" and "ew", which is also specific to a certain type of talking.

more people then just valley girls do the like thing, for instance, me

...altho i say whatever all the time too, maybe i'm a valley girl after all...

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

In Training posted:

I use got 'em and y'all in texts all the time.

everyone uses y'all, i say it in texts and real life

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
i didn't realize there was a first game so playing VLR was fun but def some of the story reveals had less impact

so yeah play 999 first

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Waltzing Along posted:

Kinda looks like a dude. Well, it does look like a dude.

andro girls, and boys, are the best

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

voltcatfish posted:

I was sad when I realized Zero the Third was just for the tutorial and I'd never see him again

yeah, one of the few issues i have with VLR is that Zero is so criminally underused

and to be real that's not an issue so much as it is a nitpick

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

The White Dragon posted:

you can buy light novels about anime tits on the fourth floor of the mandarake in akihabara

e: fifth floor is light novels about anime dicks

is there a floor for anime dicks and tits

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Mithaldu posted:

Top downloads last month:

1 Jak and Daxter Collection
2 Assassin’s Creed III Liberation
3 DIGIMON STORY CYBER SLEUTH
4 Monster Monpiece
5 Muramasa Rebirth
6 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Plus
7 Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition
8 Breath of Fire III
9 Super Stardust Delta
10 Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath HD

digimon is a really good game and i'm glad it got popular (well for a vita game i'm sure it only sold like 10,000 downloads)

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Dehry posted:

http://tweakers.net/nieuws/110291/sony-playstation-vita-is-niet-meer-te-koop-in-nederland.html

More Vita discontinuation news. Netherlands stores listing Vita as end-of-life

it's gonna be cool when i have to buy ZTD for the 3DS bc no stores will carry vita games

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

thanks guys, i was already leaning towards the slim anyway. hadnt heard about the proprietary vs. non-proprietary charger thing. my mind is made

as for games, its a birthday gift for my wife. there are some things that im sure i would enjoy, like muramasa and dragons crown. but im trying to avoid shopping for myself, as selfish goons are wont to do. so my list so far is:

i don't know how old your wife is so she might miss the age range for it but Digimon Cyber Sleuth is a really good game

it's good even if she didn't watch it when she was younger but the nostalgia factor is a pretty big thing for it

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Really Pants posted:

I am a little disappointed with the new Ultimate digivolution tier that I've just reached, though. Terriermon and Gargomon were so cute :smith:

rapidmon looks cool as heck :mad:

(the cute ultimates are Angewomon, LadyDevimon and Lilymon)

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
everytime you say uppers i think i somehow stumbled into the drug forum and then get disappointed when it's just a videogame

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
related question: which videogame is best to play on speed

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
the vita may be dead but i will still play Zero Escape 3 on it

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
unfortunately, that is literally the only game i can think of coming out that the vita has i'm interested in

i am so glad i got it used i can't imagine the pain that comes from paying full price for one

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
its ZTD day and guess what, like only 1 gamestop in minneapolis has vita titles still lmao

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
also it's in St. Paul not minneapolis

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

In Training posted:

I'm shocked that the extremely niche video game on the already niche console doesn't have a physical surplus.

oh no im not surprised about that, i was more just loling that only one place has vita games

well okay i guess i am surprised i was able to get it physical at all

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

ArmadilloConspiracy posted:

Which one? I kind of want the physical version, and have given up my soul to Gamestop's stupid rewards program.

i got the last, well only, copy

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Captain McStabbin posted:

Eric is a total fuckboi and won't stop yelling at a small child.

he really wants to bone mira and the kids cock-blocking him just by existing

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

ImpAtom posted:

The odds aren't that bad. Keep trying.

but they said it was 1 in 212

that seems like bad odds to me

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Sakurazuka posted:

Not if you roll 212 times

that'll take forever....

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

mandatory lesbian posted:

that'll take forever....

holy poo poo i booted up the game ready to grind this out and the dice came up triple 1's the very first roll

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
also junpei is super reminding me of archer right now

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Help Im Alive posted:

It's not really that impressive

There are 215 yous in other timelines that posted 'gently caress this is taking forever'

like for real akane and carlos just killing my mood

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
you can (not) be happy

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Baal posted:

which archer

sterling archer, from hit cartoon show archer

just the way he gets when he's drunk was similar to me, i dont think hes a womanizer or anything

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

i own a vita, and so do you

so my question is, which one of us is dead

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
P4 golden is like the reason to own a vita, everything else is supplementery

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

i can't believe its been 20 years since miku died in that plane crash

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
there's a titty game for everyone on the vita

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

loquacius posted:

It's great to be a late adopter sometimes. You guys are all "man this system is dead, there's no new games", and meanwhile I'm really impatient to finally finish my FFX HD playthrough so I can get around to starting Grand Kingdom because if I don't get on that soon I'll never be able to play Trails of Cold Steel on any reasonable timeframe :c00l:

well yes the vita has a large library if you're willing to play bad games like ffx instead of good ones, like ffx-2

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Liver Disaster posted:

I'd really hate to besmirch nintendo in any way shape or form but maybe it will be good, we just don't know.

nintendo lost the right to not being criticized when Other M came out

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Dehry posted:

https://twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/819537068355358720

I find it amazing there was someone reporting sales.

tbf one of the more popular games (digimon cyber slueth) was digital only, and im sure its not the only one

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Saint Freak posted:

Whoa, you live where the vita gets a shelf? The gamestop near me hasn't stocked 3ds or vita games in awhile. If you ask they just try to push a psn gift card/eshop gift card on you.

not stocking 3ds games is criminally stupid, those still sell

mandatory lesbian fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Jan 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Saint Freak posted:

Where they used to be awhile ago is a shelf of gift cards and a tv that just plays Kongregate ads on loop. 3DS can't compete with Stick Figure Flash Battler V2.0a or whatever I guess.

god this might even be true

i just saw a thing for criminal girls on steam, can't believe the vita would lose its killer app so easily