Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Mithaldu posted:

If you have PS+, make sure you activate it for every game you have on your vita, since it doesn't turn on on its own. It's also useful for hassle-free save-scumming. :v:

How do you activate it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Help Im Alive posted:

The game with the best graphics is remote play

Ps4 quality graphics for sure

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Rusty Kettle posted:

Yep. Updated this morning.

I reformatted the memory card, the system and started from scratch. The drat thing is still stuck in "please wait".

More info: I cannot see the store or the PlayStation network part of settings, but I can see my messages in messenger and the internet test says I connect to PSN. Dumb as poo poo.

Yeah, it's a problem with the new firmware, but for less than 100% of users. Reboot the vita and you should get into the store, but you can get in only one time per reboot. Until they fix the store or the firmware you will have to reboot every time you want to use the store.

It sucks, mine is doing the same thing, I guess we just wait :shrug:

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

noirstronaut posted:

thread title means i can't post here during work. good job, vita thread. you've bested me.

Dear radium, please change all thread titles to have gently caress in them

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I bought theme hospital on vita only to find it has no music, which is complete horse poo poo, the soundtrack is a huge part of the game.

Can I return things on psn due to them being loving bullshit?

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Stux posted:

always tragic to hear from someone who doesn't have access to google. condolences.

I feel like I shouldn't have to google whether or not a game that had music on ps1 has it on vita. That should be a given

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

punk rebel ecks posted:

Are there any figures to how much the Vita has sold worldwide?

Less than the 3ds

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I thought it was poorly spelled racism

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

The Colonel posted:

i still think strongest man kurosawa is his best, though

Clearly fake, they're driving at night and that's a non-backlit gba

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Why yes, bandai namco sale, I WILL buy touch my katamari for the price of $3.75!

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

bloodychill posted:

I'm sick of anime best girl chat and "what is epitasis watching on crunchy roll right now" soliloquies.

His soliloquies may be hard for some to swallow

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

So I bought the PSP version of me and my katamari on the ps web store, now on my vita I can't find it in the vita store. Searching "Katamari" just returns the vita one, touch my katamari.

How do I find and download the psp version in the vita store?

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

Check you download list? Tap the ellipsis icon in the bottom right when you're in the store.

Thanks, this worked.

The real problem turned out to be that I was searching for "me and my katamari" when the vita store really wanted me to search for exactly "me & my katamari (™)" and it wasn't smart enough to know the similarities.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Junpei Hyde posted:

I preordered the bodypillow, can you confirm if it comes with a game?

lmao

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

NESguerilla posted:

I don't know but they seem to have virtually every Psx game that's worth a poo poo . I've had pretty much 100% success rate when looking for games I was nostalgic for.

Except for gran turismo, wtf sony

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

http://youtu.be/bsrLAIb2cZc

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

RanKizama posted:

To where would you look for a more accurate chart then?

Your heart

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Stux posted:

its not normalising though, the 3ds is on track to be their worst selling handheld since the virtual boy. the DS/PSP gen wasnt a casual boom, it was the result of an upward trend in handheld sales.

much like with moving from the wii to the wii u nintendo have absolutely failed at capitalising on their successes and the rumour that the NX is going to be a combo console is ridiculous if true. consumers have already abandoned handhelds now as nintendo and sony both failed to provide an incentive for owning one, so going forward nintendo cannot rely on that as they have for most of their history, and their home console business is an absolute dumpster fire. theyve missed the boat on competing with phones now and they do not have the ability to succeed in the home console market as they are blissfully unaware of how to sell things. the nintendo doomsdaying is pretty justified at this point as its difficult to see how a company which has been glacially slow to adjust to a changing market will now adapt now their main market has collapsed over night. unless the NX is a home console which is as powerful or more so than the ps4, and has widespread support from third parties including the big multi platform titles, and its handheld component is competitive technically with the power offered by modern phones, then no one is going to buy it outside of hardcore nintendo fans, much like the wii u. except this time their handheld will be tied to it as well.

Mods name change to the above, tia

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Or......not

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Posting here, using my vita 99% for remote play is akin to posting on a fetish forum saying you only use your dildos as paperweights

You guys are weird

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Is proteus any good for the vita? It looks like a cool concept but I dunno

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

RanKizama posted:

So...should we start passing these out now?

Quote4promotion2mod

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

A vita titty game with a character named mammary? Lmfao

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

This is the greatest thread

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Mithaldu posted:

Vita downloads don't only go slow themselves, they also interfere with other functions on the network they're happening. On mine they make 90% of all dns requests fail.

Really? I've been having a lot of DNS weirdness at home, that I can't figure out. Any idea what it actually does to break DNS?

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Cake Attack posted:

they also registered these domains, if anyone wants to play guess the blanks

bi _ _ _ _ i.com
sh _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ s.com
th _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ y.com

the last one is apparently maybe theothersideofthesky, which was the subtitle for Exist Archive iirc

or not, who knows

Bigtiti.com
Shapelyanimeboobs.com
Thisanimegamecontainstitsyay.com

Beve Stuscemi fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Apr 7, 2016

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Dehry posted:

Teaser image for 4 Goddesses Online

News should be out in two days.

Finally the anime tits game where you win by cutting your own head off

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I too am touched by the deaths of anime video game characters

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

How do the psp 3D gta games play on vita? Do they take advantage of both sticks like psp katamari or is the aiming wonky?

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Doctor Goat posted:

oh hey a thing for modded Vitas that might be worth a drat came out:

https://github.com/xyzz/vita-moonlight/releases/tag/vita-alpha

it doesn't have sound yet but it's a client for Moonlight. If you have an nVidia card you'll eventually be able to stream to your Vita with it

This is awesome!

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

MrLonghair posted:

https://twitter.com/jecom_online/status/808131609287241728

Neat new gripcase intended to improve remote play. One day I'll have a handheld Vita again so.

[/timg]
[/quote]

That is awesome, is there anywhere to buy it yet?

E: ugh only for the 2000. What is the best trigger grip that includes at least L2/R2 for the 1000? I'm basically only interested in avoiding the back panel for remote play and moonlight

Beve Stuscemi fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Dec 12, 2016

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I did my part and bought 649 copies

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Mine is a Wii U gamepad but for PS4

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

If I hack my vita, do I run a risk of getting my pan account banned or should I not link it?

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

What is the go to grip for the vita 2000? I’ll mainly be doing PS4 remote play and moonlight pc streaming, so having a ds4 equivalent set of buttons would be nice. Like everyone I hate the touch back and the screen corner options for L and R 2 and 3

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Holy crap, 4 years of PS+ will give you a ton of free vita games!! I was looking for a couple games to get digitally (I have a sd2vita, so no physical games) and I decided to check my download list.

13 pages later, I have 33 items in my Vita download queue. Amazing what happens when you ignore something for years.

I’ll hold off on new game purchases for a bit

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I looked specifically for Sega games on the system and the only one I felt like spending money on was Jet Set Radio, which thankfully seems to be fully intact and faithful to the Dreamcast.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I have an SD2Vita card with a 32GB microsd in it currently. I ordered a 128GB card for it.

Is the migration as simple as formatting the new SD with that zzBlank.img file and doing a cut and paste?

Please dont tell me I have to redownload everything :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Also, someone please tell me this is playable in the Vita browser

https://kotaku.com/someone-turned-mario-into-a-battle-royale-and-its-the-1835694230