Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Bonham posted:

To anyone considering putting a pork shoulder in the slow cooker- think about your life, where things have gone wrong, how you had so much promise, and then go get a smoker from the craigslist and treat your food right

You can't have a smoker in an apartment in the middle of the city :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Going to roll with some Tombstone frozen pizzas and some natty ice.

But really, I'm going to make some pulled pork sliders using my crockpot. I'll try to use the above recipe.

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Pulled pork and caramelized onion pizza was a roaring success.

In that, we've eaten the whole thing before the game has even started.

I'm with you buddy. I left 4 pounds of pork shoulder in my slow cooker overnight. I just took it out and it shred beautifully. I had a little taste of it and it was delicious. It's hard not to eat it all but I have to prep other food now.

• Locked thread