Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
When you use a Neti Pot, when the water comes out the other nostril is it supposed to look like Dinty Moore Hearty Beef Chili?

Asking for a friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

naem posted:

On vacation I was hit by an 8 foot wave out of nowhere and somehow survived the 8 gallons of saltwater up my nose and it cleared me out completely would thing again

The Science of The Sea

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Definitely 'meebas.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
:nws: :nms: Neti Pots Can Clear Anything Out :nms: :nws:

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Maybe cleaning your nasal passages feels great or whatever, but all that poo poo it cleans out is supposed to be there.

You know, to keep out the meebas and other weird poo poo you don't want in your skull.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

radiatinglines posted:

looks like that was about the 100th take

She's also in the commercial they play on TV, and even there she has that "I've been blasting poo poo up my nose for 6 hours" look to her.

Maybe she invented it or something, because she certainly doesn't have the look for a spokesperson.

• Locked thread