Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

Don Tacorleone posted:

I'm sweet sassy molassy gender

as a sissy syrup gender i find this very offensive!! :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Lunixnerd posted:

I cannot be arsed to read all of the made up words in the OP sorry.

To sum it up, it's every possible thing you can pretend to be on the playground when you're 10, plus all the things that people can be oppressed by, and most of them are basically the same "it's deep."

Here are a few selected highlights:
Invisibility powers!
Invisigender– A gender which feels invisible.
BPD:
Bordergender/Borderfluid– A fluctuating gender experienced exclusively by people with BPD...
gently caress it let's play Avatar:
Elementgender– A gender that consists of four primary parts that respectively feel linked to each element (Earth, Air, Fire, Water).
Blizzgender– A gender that feels cold, snowy, and harsh. When it’s paired to another gender, it’s known as wintegender.
Firegender– A fluid gender in a constant state of change that never truly extinguishes. Aesthetically linked to fire as a visual metaphor or symbol.
QUANTUM genders!?
Genderflight– A fluid gender that feels fleeting, that vanishes before one can define exactly what it is.
Just...
Glitchgender– Similar to genderfluidity, however while genderfluidity is normally described as your genders changing smoothly, genderglitch is more sudden and confusing. Note: created by a techkin with otherkin in mind, but available to use by everyone.

And finally, a gender defined by being too triggered to explain:
Kynigender– A gender which is not able to be pinpointed due to the stress of the questioning process, triggering anxiety.

...I'm gonna go read a book now

Pebergehund
Jan 21, 2010

Edgar posted:

After reading that entire list. I have decided that I'm going to build a sail boat and sail myself to Antarctica to die.

I couldnt find this one on the list

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
furngender - believing your gender is a piece of furniture, not to be confused with furgender.

Classic Comrade
Dec 24, 2012

(hair tousled from head shaking during speeches)

Stinky_Pete posted:

To sum it up, it's every possible thing you can pretend to be on the playground when you're 10, plus all the things that people can be oppressed by, and most of them are basically the same "it's deep."

Here are a few selected highlights:
Invisibility powers!
Invisigender– A gender which feels invisible.
BPD:
Bordergender/Borderfluid– A fluctuating gender experienced exclusively by people with BPD...
gently caress it let's play Avatar:
Elementgender– A gender that consists of four primary parts that respectively feel linked to each element (Earth, Air, Fire, Water).
Blizzgender– A gender that feels cold, snowy, and harsh. When it’s paired to another gender, it’s known as wintegender.
Firegender– A fluid gender in a constant state of change that never truly extinguishes. Aesthetically linked to fire as a visual metaphor or symbol.
QUANTUM genders!?
Genderflight– A fluid gender that feels fleeting, that vanishes before one can define exactly what it is.
Just...
Glitchgender– Similar to genderfluidity, however while genderfluidity is normally described as your genders changing smoothly, genderglitch is more sudden and confusing. Note: created by a techkin with otherkin in mind, but available to use by everyone.

And finally, a gender defined by being too triggered to explain:
Kynigender– A gender which is not able to be pinpointed due to the stress of the questioning process, triggering anxiety.

...I'm gonna go read a book now

i love how the BPD one is literally enabling and perpetuating a symptom of the disorder like that's a GREAT idea, nothing could go wrong there!!

i mean u could say that about a lot of these lol but you know what i mean

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I was thinking(much like a philosopher of old) if people expect me to learn their stupid sounding names such as "Steve" and sometimes alt spellings like "Stephen/Esteban/Stefan" and this doesn't really bother me, should someone going "hi I'm Trent and I'm nebulousgender and I go by Xir/zoop/furfy" bother me? They're just noises that we use to define our existence

The answer is yes it bothers me because you're making me think about your genitals right as we meet and that's just hosed up

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Slendergender - a gender where you stand around trying to look spooky and maybe inspire kids to stab their friends/family in the hopes of winning your favor

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
That's why I skip all the thinking and go right for the genitals when I meet people, they see mine and I see theirs whether they like it or not

sobbing hog
Aug 17, 2015
thanks to everyone that read the list entirely and are giving cliff notes

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Don Tacorleone posted:

Can the one dude who read the whole list clarify: there's no option for just straight /heterosexual ?

Those hateful, ruinous wastes of space are theoretically filtered out during the tumblr registration process, are not justifiably legitimate, and lack the appropriate gender diversification. Sorry for the microaggression but the kind of 'hetro' abominations that you describe deserve to be concentrated in camps and chemically castrated.

I am Hitlergender

El Golden Goose
Jul 23, 2007
I'm the last airgender

Enchanted Hat
Aug 18, 2013

Defeated in Diplomacy under suspicious circumstances
At this point, if you made a tumblr and said that you were a "man" or a "woman", they'd probably call you a loving hipster

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Enchanted Hat posted:

At this point, if you made a tumblr and said that you were a "man" or a "woman", they'd probably call you a loving hipster

I bet they would just ignore you actually unless you actively trolled them.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Glumblegender: A gender where you feel like a Glumborg or a Glumbazzle. If you feel fleemy then you are a Glumblefleemgender.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

El Golden Goose posted:

I'm the last airgender

same

Enchanted Hat
Aug 18, 2013

What's the gender where you can't find your car keys?

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
I'm magniloquentgendered but sometimes I identify with a sub category of I justlosttenpoundshumblebraggendered

Velkest
Mar 1, 2014
my gender is that of a guy without an internet connection.

reality does not conform to my wishes, so i am very distraught.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Swampgender– See boggender.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Grandmother of Five posted:

greetings to the future people of page 8+ who has finally given up on the flimsy pretext of laughing at the funny words from the OP and given in to all-out hatred against actual minorities

Are you trying to say that special-gender people are not actual minorities, you loving bigot?

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
i have gendervitis, my sexuality is inflamed

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

china bot posted:

i have gendervitis, my sexuality is inflamed

awesomekittens
Jan 26, 2007
oh my god dinosaur
I'm batgender but instead of being "a gender that feels more intense during the night, but weak/nonexistent when it is light out" my gender is literally bat. My preferred pronouns are bat/bat/batself.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
drat, kids on the Internet really say the darnedest things. Great stuff OP

Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007

a bone to pick posted:

That's why I skip all the thinking and go right for the genitals when I meet people, they see mine and I see theirs whether they like it or not

Pro username + post combo right here

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

my pronouns are human being/friend of the family/ralp

old wooden ships
Jan 22, 2015
I'm not sure I even know what a gender is anymore. Is it like a soul? is a guy gonna have to die now so my gender will be saved?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Lard Goat posted:

I'm not sure I even know what a gender is anymore. Is it like a soul? is a guy gonna have to die now so my gender will be saved?

No, I'm pretty sure genders are more like pokemon - gotta catch 'em all!

Totalizator
Nov 9, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

CaptainSarcastic posted:

No, I'm pretty sure genders are more like pokemon - gotta catch 'em all!

They're like RPG character classes, for example if someone tells you they're burstgender that means you should not expect them to do good sustained dps, and if they're turbogender they get an additional move action per turn. If they're systemfluid they can dual boot windows and linux without any stat penalty.

Enchanted Hat
Aug 18, 2013

Totalizator posted:

They're like RPG character classes, for example if someone tells you they're burstgender that means you should not expect them to do good sustained dps, and if they're turbogender they get an additional move action per turn.

Also when there's a new patch and you realise that your current gender is lame, you can just get a job change and reset your skill points.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Bobert Bobertson posted:

lesbian spiderkin trapped in a human body, which is snakekin

yes that is correct

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I'm "Male", which isn't on the list, so clearly I am special and unique.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Totalizator posted:

They're like RPG character classes, for example if someone tells you they're burstgender that means you should not expect them to do good sustained dps, and if they're turbogender they get an additional move action per turn. If they're systemfluid they can dual boot windows and linux without any stat penalty.

I like to think in more classic D&D terms, like you are playing Fluffy the Disapproving, a level 7 chaotic good transkobold Omnigay wielding a +4 sketchpad of yaoi.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

A misanthrope posted:

see what did i tell you guys? the only people i make this mad are women who want to gently caress me.

that robot vag is wet for it

I'm a man

you get butthurt about any insults to tumblr culture

post your tumblr, A masturbator

Totalizator
Nov 9, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
The Omnigay perk should be the ability to emerge from any closet in the multiverse.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

A misanthrope posted:

lol you guys think this list is serious

bepboop i am a retarded robot. bzzz i was not programmed to understand what you humans call "humor" beep boop

when they take stuff like demiqueer quirisexual aromantics seriously, it's hard not to think that tumblr children take it seriously

meow meow im a little runt of a cat-av haver who doesn't know poo poo except tumblr is a-okay and also I'm an annoying oval office meow meow

That Robot fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Jan 27, 2016

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
I played earthbound and then I made up a bunch of tumblr bullshit so I could hate trannies and not get called out on it

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

CaptainSarcastic posted:

AWWWW, YISSSSS! Another Tumblr thread! :getin:

what up mang

watch out for dragon age 2 folk and their misdirections

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

A misanthrope posted:

i heard theres a way to get off this gay planet. normal people cant afford space travel yet so i advise suicide

you should do that then, since it's cheaper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Totalizator posted:

"Ugh why do you GBS shitlords laugh at these innocent snowflakes who aren't even talking to you and just are doing their own thing"

"GAH SOMEONE SOMEWHERE SAID A SEXIST THING #NOTONMYINTERNET"

that's forums user A misanthrope's whole MO

• Locked thread