Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do donald trump fans masturbate to?
goku
vegeta
krillin
mr. popo
android 18
bulma
piccolo
grover norquist's sweet sweet rear end
majin boo
cell
View Results

• Locked thread
That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
so the election kind of got more meta last week when this happened

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/rick-wilson-donald-trump-single-men posted:

GOP Strategist: Trump Supporters Are 'Single Men Who Masturbate To Anime'
While explaining that he believes that Donald Trump's success in the Republican party does not mean that establishment conservatism is dying, GOP strategist Rick Wilson dismissed the "childless single men" who support Trump's presidential bid.

"The fact of the matter is, most of them are childless single men who masturbate to anime. They’re not real political players. These are not people who matter in the overall course of humanity," Wilson said of Trump supporters on MSNBC's "All In with Chris Hayes."

"What’s really driving the party, though, is still a limited government conservatism," Wilson continued. "We don’t always get there by a straight line path. We don’t always get there in a direct way. But that is still what drives this party."

Wilson insisted that Trump's rise will not doom the mainstream beliefs in the party.

"I don’t think that this other stuff that Trump is toying with is really part of the mainstream conservative movement by any stretch of the imagination," he said.

here's the video of this guy saying that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tj-Hp7AYlk

somehow i missed this but boy howdy is it funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
ya it was posted already but your thread seems to be formatted much better. good job.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

The look on the other commentators faces. Lol

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

drat is the news always this funny, i should watch it sometimee

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
I'm voting for trump I never realized he was such a progressive thinker

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

dad gay. so what posted:

ya it was posted already but your thread seems to be formatted much better. good job.

the 16 irrelevant poll options filling up a page before i could see a thing i saw last week definitely motivated me to go hog wild when voting on this thread

BIG BIC SQUAD
Jan 24, 2015

quote:

These are not people who matter in the overall course of humanity

Oof lads!

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
The term, Rick, is HENTAI.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

extra stout posted:

the 16 irrelevant poll options filling up a page before i could see a thing i saw last week definitely motivated me to go hog wild when voting on this thread

oh i guess those didnt load when i posted. probably all the bandwidth. good point.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
no "gently caress you" option, voting 1

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007

dad gay. so what posted:

That option is in your heart, DGSW. It is always there.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

guess their donald humpin they're hands to anime one could say

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

extra stout posted:

good

dad gay. so what posted:

i will remember it for next time

if donald trump commissioned an anime, i bet there'd be a lot of tits and lucrative sponsorship opportunities

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
im not the kind ofguy who is like well i posted this thread already but , i did, and it was like 2 weeks ago . but agreed yours is formatted better so i pass i t on to you. but so you know, the name of ADTRW changed because of that thread so ... what are you going to do ?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

im not the kind ofguy who is like well i posted this thread already but , i did, and it was like 2 weeks ago . but agreed yours is formatted better so i pass i t on to you. but so you know, the name of ADTRW changed because of that thread so ... what are you going to do ?

hey no disrespect it just looked familiar. but hey. the guy has a flair for typography :shrug:

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
i dont mean to brag but................................................................

ok im just upset you can type better ok

LungBrothers
Oct 5, 2015

by Shine
they got extremely unironically mad about this btw

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
timing is everything

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Noones ever accused me of masturbating to anime

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
*thinks into the past* sorry yes they have

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

i dunno

ive been working 9-6 so i don't have time for everything hilarious to come at me as it happens and i can miss it

so i happened upon this and i was like yeah make a thread about it

i didn't see adtrw's rename, so i can't judge :boonie:

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

i dont mean to brag but................................................................

ok im just upset you can type better ok

huh

so they did indeed do that

i can type good cos i practice; you can practice too dude

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
checkbox poll voted all

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

LungBrothers posted:

they got extremely unironically mad about this btw
who is "they"

did this really happen

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

That Robot posted:

i dunno

ive been working 9-6 so i don't have time for everything hilarious to come at me as it happens and i can miss it

so i happened upon this and i was like yeah make a thread about it

i didn't see adtrw's rename, so i can't judge :boonie:

huh

so they did indeed do that

i can type good cos i practice; you can practice too dude

i like your use of white space

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
we've had like 4 threads about this now in GBS>

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I feel like accussed it the wrong word here. maybe recognized or acknowledged would be better?

donal trump fans are widely recognized to masurbate to anime

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Al Cowens posted:

who is "they"

did this really happen

somebody post it

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Microwaves Mom posted:

we've had like 4 threads about this now in GBS>

really

do you have links? i didn't see any in the past week or so or else i wouldnt've posted this thread

LungBrothers
Oct 5, 2015

by Shine

Al Cowens posted:

who is "they"

did this really happen

https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson

the autistic unemployed nazi brigade on twitter has been camping on his account since he said that, they doxed his family, he's now egging them on by talking about how tiny donald trump's hands are

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

That Robot posted:

really

do you have links? i didn't see any in the past week or so or else i wouldnt've posted this thread

most were gassed or moved to YCS.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

LungBrothers posted:

https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson

the autistic unemployed nazi brigade on twitter has been camping on his account since he said that, they doxed his family, he's now egging them on by talking about how tiny donald trump's hands are
lol twitter is poison

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Why does this thread have the Art icon?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Prorat posted:

Why does this thread have the Art icon?

Anime, like masterbation, is an art form.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Anime, like masterbation, is an art form.

couldn'tve said it better myself

i have seen the curse of the weeaboo and the sorrow and shame it brings upon families

but it is contagious

with plots you won't find in the west, giant robots, cool characters and OH GOD IM INFECTED :toxogond::toxx:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i would have liked the clip to go on a bit longer, to see the other commentators' confused expressions.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Chinatown posted:

checkbox poll voted all

this.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i would have liked the clip to go on a bit longer, to see the other commentators' confused expressions.

same, anyone got a longer version

i'm expecting the guy in the middle to launch into a defensive diatribe about how most anime is for trump fans but have you seen card captor sakura

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

i just want to make it clear here that i do not support donald trump

• Locked thread