Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
A flowbee hair-cutting vacuum-cleaner system with live twitch.tv streaming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
An office chair that absorbs and muffles farts, but every time it does it there's a chance it will loudly expel all its storage at once

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
An office chair that proliferates and amplifies the noise of farts, but with a random chance to fire it right back up into your b hole

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
guns for dogs

dessert gravy you can put on any dessert for a rich savory flavor

a vitality-restoring bath that balances your humours

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
A pair of pants with lights on the ankles that flash when you get a boner to distract people so they don't notice you getting a boner during awkward occasions such as wakes and funerals

A pair of pants with lights on the crotch that flash to attract attention to your dope boner, not for use at funerals and wakes

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Hamsters that do your homework

Weather balloons powered by sand that require you to dump gasoline whenever you wish to increase elevation

Cards Against Humanity, but every black card is "People who play Cards Against Humanity should be ____." and every white card is "Killed"

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A temporary poison that makes you appear dead to even the most sophisticated tests, but actually you're conscious the entire time so you can finally experience what cremation is like.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

a cool hat for my "pecker" heh

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

a magic 8 ball that just says yes always

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

tiny sheep for u to keep in ur cubicle but ur a regular sized shepard

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

a wizard's wand that's real and works

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A condom with a hole in the tip so you can still get your girl pregnant without risk of catching her STDs.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Applewhite posted:

A condom with a hole in the tip so you can still get your girl pregnant without risk of catching her STDs.

multiple condoms attached in a chain on the base so u can enjoy that stuffy freshness w each thrust

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Anything, but with Bitcoin.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Sex, but for free.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A pet goat that doesn't poo poo so much so you can keep it indoors like a dog.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
A website where Idea Guys can post ideas and artists, programmer, and investors without ideas can shop around for ideas to pay for/work on/become a part of.

Can somebody make the website for me and put my name on it?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

A website where Idea Guys can post ideas and artists, programmer, and investors without ideas can shop around for ideas to pay for/work on/become a part of.

Can somebody make the website for me and put my name on it?

Yes please I want this too.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A car powered by passenger pigeons. There's so many of them they're basically an unlimited fuel source!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
A bicycle that doesn't require you to push the pedals.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Make-up that men can use without being called queers.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
An alternate Harry Potter book series where Harry marries Hermione instead and Ron gets gay married to Malfoy.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
slaw dogs with automatic relish system and tater torts with automatic kethup

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Invisible guns.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Beer that tastes good.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Harley davidsons that blow up instantly

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A proprietary plug system for each US state so electronics from one state don't work in another state and you have to buy all new stuff whenever you move. It will help the state economies.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

steering wheels with a boxing glove in them that hits you in the face if you fail to use turn signals

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
All the trendy paleo and fad diet foods, but with poison in them.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A digital marquee for the back and side windows of your car that let you flash text messages to other drivers.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Real-life armor that boosts your intelligence.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
a red potion that heals wounds, and a green potion that is poisonous but doesn't kill you right away and can be cured by a good night's sleep.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A robotic skeleton that walks around and shoots people with a plasma gun.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A birthday piņata filled with cockroaches and centipedes that looks exactly like a regular piņata and is sold unlabeled in party supply stores.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Mouse traps for humans.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Inflatable knives.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

a dressing gown and a hat that i can wear when i go out that increase my charisma

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
A gibbering god-horror that always babbles and burbles about how H. P. Lovecraft sucked rear end apart from maybe one or two stories and that's before you get into what a loving loser weirdo he was personally.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

a garlic press that you do bench presses with to increase your muscles at the same time as making delicious and healthy garlic ready to put into your high-protein post-workout meal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
A book you can store a gun in, but also read. All the text is kept free of the intentional gun hole.

• Locked thread