Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Facebook app that shares erotic dreams about coworkers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

a gate for your front yard that has the word 'gamer' in it so everybody knows not to approach your house

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

social vegan posted:

just paint ur door with poo poo instead of blood

i fail to see how this has the additional benefit of letting people know where i stand wrt ethics in gaming journalism?!

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

social vegan posted:

p sure the poo poo covers that thanks

oh yeah you make a good point

a forcefield for your phone to stop it getting scratched but fingers can go through the forcefield

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Volume control for dogs

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

steering wheels with a boxing glove in them that hits you in the face if you fail to use turn signals

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

a dressing gown and a hat that i can wear when i go out that increase my charisma

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

a garlic press that you do bench presses with to increase your muscles at the same time as making delicious and healthy garlic ready to put into your high-protein post-workout meal

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

toilet paper sold by office supply companies that isn't exactly scratchy and uncomfortable as using letter paper while somehow also being so thin that you have to fold it at least 4 times or risk getting poofingers

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

a tv that detects when you're falling asleep during a movie and sounds a really loud airhorn so you don't miss any of it

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

a calendar that omits the day 'Monday', because like that hilarious lasagne eating cat i am not overly fond of mondays.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

a steam plugin that automatically installs all the nude anime mods for every game that has them (which is literally every game on pc) and then calls the police on you

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

a coffee cup with one of those drones attached to it so it can fly from my desk to the coffee machine and get me a drink without reducing my productivity at work

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

cigarettes that are more efficient so all the smoke stays in your lungs instead of stinking up the place
you get cancer and die faster but you can smoke them indoors

or a electronic cigarette that is less retarded looking

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Applewhite posted:

A drinking straw that flavors your drink as you drink through it.

um this exists it's called a kit kat

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

a baby monitor that slowly releases knockout gas into the air when it detects crying

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

a wine rack you can put empty bottles of expensive wine into and they get filled with cheap box wine so you can look like you are sophisticated and drink expensive wine when you have guests (it's not like anyone will know the difference and you will save $$$)

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

a craft beer that you can drink without turning into an insufferable oval office

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

a bong that puts on a laser light show and plays edgar winter

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Applewhite posted:

A screen resolution that extends past the top of your monitor so you can tuck embarrassing banner ads out of sight when an authority figure walks by.

if you are in windows you can press alt+space, then M, then use the cursor keys to move the banner ad off the top of the screen :) hope this helps (why does h.t.h get filtered i was being helpful gently caress you word filter)

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

A high chair like for babies but for adults and it's also a gaming chair so I can play vidya and stuff my face without crockery, just a simple wipe-down surface that folds down across my lower torso while I'm gaming

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

a car that can 3d print groceries when i go to the store so i don't have to go into the store and can just drive home again

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

a three-wolf-moon t-shirt with no wolves or moons on it so you can wear it without deserving a beating

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

A surprise party that is surprising for everybody attending so all the guests are overwhelmed by how nice their friends are for throwing a surprise party

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

A cow that you can cut steaks from without hurting or killing it and it grows the meat back so you can enjoy fresh cut steaks and milk guilt free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Car sized helicopters so you can park at work like normal but you can beat the traffic

• Locked thread