Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.kcrg.com/content/news/Man-Charged-for-Throwing-Tomatoes-at-Donald-Trump-During-Iowa-City-Stop-366721381.html?abc=hCKYknwN

KCCI posted:

A 28-year-old man has been arrested after authorities say he threw two tomatoes at Donald Trump during a campaign stop Tuesday night.

"Andrew Joseph Alemao, 28, was arrested by University of Iowa Police for Disorderly Conduct after he was observed throwing two tomatoes at Republican Presidential candidate Donald Trump during a speech," according to a news release from the University of Iowa.

Alemao was taken into custody by the Secret Service and members of the UI Police Department immediately after throwing the tomatoes at Trump, according to the release.

Trump appeared Tuesday night in front of a crowd of a couple thousand people at the UI Field House. His speech was interrupted numerous times by protesters.

Disorderly Conduct is a simple misdemeanor punishable by a fine up to $625 and/or imprisonment up to 30 days.

We don't want that nonsense Trump hate speech up in here. Its interesting to me that Trump has Secret Service though. Our tax dollars going to protect a multi millionaire already smh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
Andrew Ayyyyylmao

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
THROW EM A, GO ON, THROW EM A TOMATO

CONFISCATE THEIR FRUITS!!

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

And these are the ones that get into their colleges.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

CJ Beathard likes him. :(

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I was hoping there was a brand of tomatoes i could buy that support trump. Sadly this is the exact opposite of what i wanted.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

OctoberBlues posted:

CJ Beathard likes him. :(

Seriously? What a jerk then. I take back all my cheers for his team then.

LungBrothers
Oct 5, 2015

by Shine
I'm so sick of hearing about this clownish shellacked fag

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
lol that they let iowans vote

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I'll write a check right now for 2000.

Let him do it two more times and use the difference for his ammunition. Maybe some eggs too.

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
Mcdonalds trump hair caught 'em now its "ketchup" lol

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
oh great, Big Tomato trying to influence political discourse in America again, what a surprise :rolleyes:

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
If it was a turnip, then it would be funny. Tomato don't look or sound ne think like Trump at all.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Kumbamontu posted:

Andrew Ayyyyylmao

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Remember the Alemao

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
i look forward to seeing him on the talk show circuit

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

That guy is 28. :cenobite:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Would you like some assault with your tomatoes Mr. Trump?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
It's lucky for Trump that guy's name wasn't Andrew Alerifle!

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

ayy lmao???

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I bet he used his food stamps to buy those tomatoes to throw at Trump. Should have just thrown his shoes.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
lmao that the biggest Iowa supporting goon will have to defend his state sending Donald trump to the White House

how u like Iowa now!?!?!?

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

jackyl posted:

lmao that the biggest Iowa supporting goon will have to defend his state sending Donald trump to the White House

how u like Iowa now!?!?!?

I have 3 caucus goers in my household. No ID required, my 2 y.o is FEELING THE BERN.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

angry sweet potato donald trump

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Kumbamontu posted:

Andrew Ayyyyylmao

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Remember the Alemao

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
I'm so proud of my state right now.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Jastiger posted:

http://www.kcrg.com/content/news/Man-Charged-for-Throwing-Tomatoes-at-Donald-Trump-During-Iowa-City-Stop-366721381.html?abc=hCKYknwN

We don't want that nonsense Trump hate speech up in here. Its interesting to me that Trump has Secret Service though. Our tax dollars going to protect a multi millionaire already smh.

Look at this cornfed yokel trying so hard for the approval of the city-folk: "Ooh, look at me, I hate the bad man who is the future! Can I be invited to the gay bathhouse plz?"

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Jastiger posted:

I have 3 caucus goers in my household. No ID required, my 2 y.o is FEELING THE BERN.

lol every 4 years your incredibly lovely and nonsensical state is relevant for 1 day and confuses everyone, to be quietly forgotten until another 4 years pass by

iowa is a leap year in state form

BIG BIC SQUAD
Jan 24, 2015
"He missed-- the tomatoes did not make contact with the Donald"

The Donald?

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

Jastiger posted:

anyone running for president gets secret service protection you moron

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

he looks like an anime watcher imo

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Odds of this dude being a D&D or reddit mod?

BIG BIC SQUAD
Jan 24, 2015
I love Mr. Alemao's little half-smile in the photo, as if he is thinking to himself, "worth it haha"

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
When the deathsquads come to kill the fags, remember this jerkoff who threw the first tomato

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Dude played so much Kirby he thought the tomato would help Trump

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Voted 5. Trump 2016.

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Trump will be president 2016. Smooth as a baby's rear end