Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

fyodor posted:

He dead?

Where's my killa tape?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Tricky D posted:

Where's my killa tape?

Some dudes came over with 40s and blunts. poo poo just came up missing. :shrug:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

fyodor posted:

He dead?

All TYPES of blood coming out!

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
How come you ain't got my poo poo when I let you hold it?

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga

fyodor posted:

He dead?

Crazy shots popped off

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

i hope he kills action bronson too

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

The coroner later deemed that Martin Shkreli died due to severe blunt trauma obtained from a heated Chessboxin' match.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Professor Shark posted:

It would be fintastic if this guy was killed by the wu tang clan

I'd suddenly become a Wu-Tang fan.

Seriously the villains in Robocop would think this guy was a weasel.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
In a rarely seen, deleted scene from robocop, immediately after ED-209 kills that guy in boardroom, the camera jumps to Shkreli who excitedly exlaims "I'd buy that for a dollar."

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Good for Ghostface Killah. Although with this in the news you'd think he'd wait awhile to act so folks are less likely to think he did it. :tinfoil:

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Pretty sure this guy is just #1 troll.

Really though all he does all day is sit in his tiny apartment live streaming on youtube playing terrible guitar.

You can talk to him right now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCB6AybM4Cs

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Serak posted:

I for one think it would be a crime to stand in the way of this man's burgeoning rap career.

Caro took time off from being in Syrian prison to spit rhymes on Twitter

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
WuTang is for the children

whoknew
Sep 18, 2004

oh shit
im lit

Harminoff posted:

Pretty sure this guy is just #1 troll.

Really though all he does all day is sit in his tiny apartment live streaming on youtube playing terrible guitar.

You can talk to him right now!

now here's something i could see being quite funny with the right people to prod

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
How loving dare you disrespect the wu! Imma imma put your nuts on a dresser and smash them with a spiked bat.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

zooted heh posted:

How loving dare you disrespect the wu! Imma imma put your nuts on a dresser and smash them with a spiked bat.

Yeah! If I find Martin Shkreli I'll loving, I'll loving tie him to a loving bedpost with his rear end cheeks spread out and poo poo right? Put a hanger on a loving stove and let that poo poo sit there for like a half hour, take it off and stick it in his rear end slow like Tssssssss.

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday
keep FEEDIN em, and FEEDIN em, and FEEDIN em

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
looks like he will never be the head of a major corporation

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Whenever he starts talking about Albanians, I wonder if he just saw Taken a bunch of times and assumes they are all like that

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

bobthedinosaur posted:

Good for Ghostface Killah. Although with this in the news you'd think he'd wait awhile to act so folks are less likely to think he did it. :tinfoil:

i think ghost face killer will use his gangster connections to strike if shrakeli goes to jail. it makes sense

Dr. Gene Dango MD
May 20, 2010

Fuck them other cats I'm running with my own wolfpack

Keep fronting like youse a thug and get ya dome pushed back

Harminoff posted:

Really? That sounds like something a lonely person would do. That's great.

edit - hahaha he's wearing a drake shirt on his livestream. Yeah he's a real hip hop head.

Dr. Gene Dango MD fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Jan 29, 2016

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

"hmm, probably gonna go to prison for being sentient filth, better tellmsomeone i just gave 2 million dollars that they're the idiot"

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

WhyteRyce posted:

Whenever he starts talking about Albanians, I wonder if he just saw Taken a bunch of times and assumes they are all like that

He's Albanian

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

"hmm, probably gonna go to prison for being sentient filth, better tellmsomeone i just gave 2 million dollars that they're the idiot"

for a shiny record*

it wasnt charity it was a exchange of goods

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

trumps VP spotted

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

i think ghost face killer will use his gangster connections to strike if shrakeli goes to jail. it makes sense

For sure. Plus there's some plausible deniability what with Shreli being disliked/hated by a ton of people already.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

if i was rza, the super secret album would just be half assed freestyles over 36 chambers beats. if you bought it, you wouldn't want to admit it was bad, and that would make it enough of a nostalgia thing you might convince yourself it was good.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
What if Ghost Face Killah and the league of legends pharma man are collaberating to make the wu tang clan more popular so he can sell the record for $$$$ :tinfoil:

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I know he's Albanian but he acts like all Albanians are the toughest, most violent bastards around even though he's a tiny man with an oversized head who plays League of Legends.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
I just find it bizarre that someone who might be going to jail for a while and knows that would spend 16 hours a day doing absolutely nothing in front of a computer screen. I guess maybe he is just practising being in a single room for long stretches of time?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i'm watching the livestream now, i don't understand why all these people are here. who are these friends talking to him.

oh, he just removed the indian kid who was sucking up to him real hard

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

WhyteRyce posted:

It's like when people whose great-grandparents immigrated from Italy try to threaten you with the mafia connections they totally have because they're "italian" only somehow way more pathetic

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

whoknew posted:

now here's something i could see being quite funny with the right people to prod

holy poo poo, let that play for about 30 seconds and already had an aneurysm. This kid is one hell of a turd. I try so hard to be an insufferable troll sometimes but this guy is running laps around me with his eyes closed. I guess that's the difference between being just a crappy person and being a legitimately Bad Person.

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

WhyteRyce posted:

I know he's Albanian but he acts like all Albanians are the toughest, most violent bastards around even though he's a tiny man with an oversized head who plays League of Legends.

He doesn't actually believe it hes just a stupid sad clown who will say any cartoonish thing if it gets him attention

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
isnt action bronson still actively being a weird fat unoriginal gently caress unbeaten up and unmurdered though?

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

extra stout posted:

isnt action bronson still actively being a weird fat unoriginal gently caress unbeaten up and unmurdered though?

yeah mostly. i think one of the extended clan members punked him down at a funeral or something.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Why do I feel like if Shkreli ever released a rap song that it would sound like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXb6bjCCtuY

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm glad Wu Tang got a very good lesson on why their idea was dumb as gently caress from beginning to the bitter hosed up michael-jackson-nosed end

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Bacon Hat posted:

trumps VP spotted

I second the motion

I was thinking palin but this is better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

wu tang continues to get owned (metaphorically and fiscally) by the adult version of the snitch from that cartoon about recess that i forget the name of

a proud day for the rap community

• Locked thread