Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
Straight to the point, I wasn't done with the tale of our magical forums hobo, and I get the feeling many others were not as well. At this point I am legit invested in the outcome.

I know he hasn't been around much and the prevailing thought is that CH is loving dead, but goddamnit this saga has kept me riveted for months and I will be hosed to all poo poo and piss if I'm going to let some dumpy rear end in a top hat creeping on a redacted photo of a wonderful, generous Mormon woman ruin this for me.

TLDR: this saga isn't over yet and we deserve an opportunity for a good (or at least decisive) ending. Instead of deleting the thread could we instead ban idiots who insist on creeping on wonderful people who take in strange cats as a favor to hobos? Just a thought, I have no actual power or say as IANAM (I am not a mod).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!

Aralan posted:

I don't know what you're talking about but I'm pretty sure it's boring and dumb so maybe you should close your thread and we can pretend this didn't happen

It's actually the greatest tale of the human spirit ever told on these hallowed boards. Request denied.

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!

acrobatbob posted:

Gee, I wonder why we don't post. It's a mystery.

I am sorry you kind, kitten-saving souls have had to endure this filth.

• Locked thread