Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
coffee?
yes, black
yes, cream and sugar like a girl
no, cocaine
no, bleach
View Results

• Locked thread
raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

notZaar posted:

People who put creme in coffee are hosed up. Your supposed to use milk.

No

Also no sugar

Just a little cream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Hector Beerlioz posted:

My dad puts evaporated milk in his coffee

Is your dad an Asian

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Isaac posted:

Ive never seen or drank drip coffee maybe ita great

It's very convenient and so long as you aren't cheap with the amount of grounds you put in it's pretty good.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Sheep-Goats posted:

Is your dad an Asian

No, he's a white man from Harrisburg, PA.

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

Hector Beerlioz posted:

My dad puts evaporated milk in his coffee
I use condensed milk, evaporated is kinda weird.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Crazyweasel posted:

Drink coffee in a bath robe on a Sunday morning like a real loving middle class American and stop questioning your testosterone

Hey everybody: have a bathrobe. You can thank me later

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Coffee is for out of shape middle aged office workers.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i like coffee in pretty much all of its forms. black, cream, sugar, fancy poo poo, instant poo poo, whatever i'll drink it

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Coffee helps us stay awake. Coffee helps us poop! Who wouldn't want to stay awake and poop more? If you hate coffee, you hate America, and freedom. Freedom to stay awake, and poop.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
if you don't drink coffee youre bitchmade as hell.

i got something called an iced coffee at mcdonalds last summer and it was actually too sweet to drink. that i do not gently caress with because that is not coffee.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

solaranus posted:

Coffee's effect is that it loosens up your sphincters
wrong its already at maximum looseness without coffee

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?

Falukorv posted:

I don't think so. Although I'm in the minority in a country with one of the highest per capita consumption of coffee. I've had to turn it down a lot.

My reasons are:
Don't like the taste
I get easily restless and I am by nature a little jittery and coffee only makes this worse.
Heartburn/sour stomach

Lol if you live in Sweden and dont drink coffee. Probably like living in the us and say that you dont belive in god.

You are going to have to explain yourself a lot.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
coffee with condensed milk owns

Flambeau
Aug 5, 2015
Plaster Town Cop
Ideally I'd do coffee with a couple tablespoons of cannabutter...

But I use half-n-half instead. No sugar.
Got an Aeropress around Christmastime - it's pretty dope, and the coffee is less bitter. Also has helped me cut my daily intake by a few cups since I don't just have the half-full pot sitting there staring at me.

e: just lool if you're not using Civet beans

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

If you wannt the best in heart-stopping deliciousness, I recommend several cups of Turkish coffee.

Fuzz Boxer
Apr 28, 2007

sticking with whatever fails
Black coffee occasionally but tea is where it's at. Quality tea gives me a more even buzz. Theobromine and theophylline or some poo poo...

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

I drink a pot of black coffee a day because I'm not a little girl.

World Kraid Center
Oct 18, 2009

Indy posted:

Lol if you live in Sweden and dont drink coffee. Probably like living in the us and say that you dont belive in god.

i've been an export model godless commie residing in the US for 17 years and i don't think i've ever even been asked that. in the "good" states no one cares, even in the half-affluent, half-hick republican parts

sofokles
Feb 7, 2004

Fuck this
Without coffee I'd dehydrate and die.

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
people that put sugar in tea or coffee should be euthanised

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Shaddak posted:

If you wannt the best in heart-stopping deliciousness, I recommend several cups of Turkish coffee.

It's a good coffee but a blasto french press is fine enough by me

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
whenever there is a thread about coffee people who drink it black come out of the woodworks to brag about it like act like it's somehow this really badass achievement. it's hilarious.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Shaddak posted:

just don't drink the grounds at the bottom like a loving newb. unless you want to get super wired i guess...

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
caffeine just doesn't do much for me in any case whether its coffee, soda, or energy drinks

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I worked with a guy who was in the Navy during Vietnam and he told me when they were stationed in Italy everyone used to buy hash and put it in their coffee.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Gobblecoque posted:

caffeine just doesn't do much for me in any case whether its coffee, soda, or energy drinks

may i suggest this syringe loaded w/methamphetamine

otend
Jan 18, 2016
i can only drink it and get much enjoyment out of it as espresso, which sucks, because an espresso machine is absurdly expensive

Falukorv
Jun 23, 2013

A funny little mouse!

Indy posted:

Eh, most of the time i get away with "no thanks, i don't drink coffee". Sometimes they ask me why, and i just reply that it gives me heartburn, or that i don't need it/like it/, or that i will have difficulties falling asleep later. Either one is true, and people get it despite the huge coffee-drinking norm.

It's worse if you're a teetotaler.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Wowbagger2004 posted:

people that put sugar in tea or coffee should be euthanised

What do americans know about tea? lol

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
Tea for me is usually either Earl Grey loose leaf with a bit of sugar and milk or Orange Pekoe with lemon and honey.

I usually use tea for later in the night when I want a hot drink but don't want to go overboard with something like apple cider, hot chocolate, or other hot drinks laden with sugar and/or caffeine.

Christina Arugula
Aug 10, 2004
How do you like your lawn? Broiled or charred?
Ramrod XTreme
Coffee fuels my soul, as well as the rest of the medical community.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Dave_Indeed posted:

dreezy posted:

yes, arizona diet green tea w ginseng.

Thanks brah. I will try this and report back here after.

I have purchased and enjoy arizona diet green tea w ginseng.

notZaar posted:

Make sure to update us, I hope it doesn't upset your dewicate wuddle tumtum.

My tum tum is a little upset, but I haven't really eaten anything today. I will let you know what happens later when I drink the arizona diet green tea w ginseng on a full stomach.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Dave_Indeed posted:

Thanks brah. I will try this and report back here after.

I have purchased and enjoy arizona diet green tea w ginseng.

My tum tum is a little upset, but I haven't really eaten anything today. I will let you know what happens later when I drink the arizona diet green tea w ginseng on a full stomach.

good to know bro. now ill get my 10¢ commission from arizona tea inc.

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010
My office is less than 100 yds from the best espresso in Seattle.

I don't sleep. It's good.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

dreezy posted:

i don't really drink any caffeine but recently i've been drinking a cup of the office coffee black every other morning and i think it helps me not fall asleep at my desk. ive heard coffee can actually be kinda healthy or whatever. should i become one of thsoe coffee people? my friends drink coffee but are huge tards about it only drinking french press exotic blend poofter poo poo and i dont think that lifestyle is for me.

the poofter poo poo tastes better than folgers and, what with coffee being one of the most complex favors in existence, the folgers or maxwell hosue or whatever you're drinking is by and large completely inferior to small batch good quality beans. do yourself a favor and grab a cup of something decent

edit: clarty

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

if you don't put a splash of milk or cream in your coffee you're doing it wrong. grownups dont drink sugary bullshit though and should know better than to put sugar or god forbid flavored syrup in it :barf:

also "fat free half and half" is just skim milk thicked up with corn syrup lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

dreezy posted:

good to know bro. now ill get my 10¢ commission from arizona tea inc.

Ok. I just made a wrap with chicken, roast beef, pepperjack cheese, and some mayonaise. I ate this wrap and drank a glass of tea and my tum tum feels okay this time.

• Locked thread