Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
coffee?
yes, black
yes, cream and sugar like a girl
no, cocaine
no, bleach
View Results

• Locked thread
FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
It's the world's most popular drug of course it's good you idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

woodch posted:

I used to drink coffee every day. I could put down a whole pot of it myself in one morning.

As I've gotten older, however, it tends to disagree with me more often. I went completely without coffee for a couple years, switching to energy drinks or 5-hour energy shots for my wake-up juice, and my stomach thanked me by being less upset and touchy.

Recently, I've started drinking just one cup per week, when I go to visit the parents. Ya know, to be social, since they drink it like water all day long. Just one cup a week gives me the shits later in the day almost like clockwork. :(

So I dunno. I like the taste of coffee, and it does wake me up when I'm dragging in the morning, but I don't like gettin the squirts afterward.

That's my coffee story.

Coffee makes me regular. Between coffee email and shits the first hour of the day really flies by.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Dave_Indeed posted:

Thanks brah. I will try this and report back here after.

Make sure to update us, I hope it doesn't upset your dewicate wuddle tumtum.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
People who put creme in coffee are hosed up. Your supposed to use milk.

• Locked thread