Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
coffee?
yes, black
yes, cream and sugar like a girl
no, cocaine
no, bleach
View Results

• Locked thread
Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I don't drink coffee because it's icky and I don't like it.

Currently, I drink Diet Caffeine Free Mtn Dew in between bottles of water. I'm not super in to how it erodes your stomach lining and eats away at your esophagus though so I've been thinking about switching to artificially sweetened tea.

Which one of you all goons know all about some good rear end artificially sweetened tea?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

dreezy posted:

yes, arizona diet green tea w ginseng.

Thanks brah. I will try this and report back here after.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Dave_Indeed posted:

dreezy posted:

yes, arizona diet green tea w ginseng.

Thanks brah. I will try this and report back here after.

I have purchased and enjoy arizona diet green tea w ginseng.

notZaar posted:

Make sure to update us, I hope it doesn't upset your dewicate wuddle tumtum.

My tum tum is a little upset, but I haven't really eaten anything today. I will let you know what happens later when I drink the arizona diet green tea w ginseng on a full stomach.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

dreezy posted:

good to know bro. now ill get my 10¢ commission from arizona tea inc.

Ok. I just made a wrap with chicken, roast beef, pepperjack cheese, and some mayonaise. I ate this wrap and drank a glass of tea and my tum tum feels okay this time.

• Locked thread