Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

thepokey posted:

Would you go so far as to call him, The Traitor?

I'll go a step further than that. And I don't say this lightly. But he's not a good bloke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I hope the suns get a new not lovely jumper

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lot of good Australian names in this year's draft. Good depth. Lacks a big name like a Nakia Cockatoo, but it's solid all the way down. If you forced me to pick a name you could build a team around though, I'd probably have to go with Sam Powell Pepper.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Jack Scrimshaw, Harry Perryman, Jy Simpkin. McCluggage? Great stuff.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

ZombieJesus posted:

Mccluggage sounds like a Samsonite advertising character!

McCluggage will have a breakdown and be out of the sport for 3 years before he comes back as a mediocre player. Simpkin will get you a Brownlow, but he'll forfeit it in the midst of a big scandal.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

snaeksikn posted:

i personally feel wylie buzza is peak australian

Must have slipped under my extensive radar. He's a mid first round pick at worst with a name like that.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNOoSzTAt19/

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Shmoses posted:

gently caress that. Footy already dominates so much of the year, I'm super grateful for the couple of months we get off now. I can't believe anyone is genuinely gagging for footy in mid-December.

I hope next season never ends since Gaz is going back to Geelong after it. :(

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Solemn Sloth posted:

Technically there's only one former Brownlow medallist, the other ones are just past winners

I'm glad I didn't miss this.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I just want the Suns to get a jumper that doesn't suck out of the deal.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Nutsngum posted:

And I want the Saints to win the premiership but impossible things just dont happen alright?

Well the Suns haven't quite worn the poo poo guernsey for 80+ years, so I don't think it's that dire.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Nutsngum posted:

So you think we have a chance??

The Saints?! Oh no, they're doomed.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Solemn Sloth posted:

Post your best gifs/pics/quotes for inclusion in the new op, tyvm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YStuNiouiW4

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
lol I forgot all about Jeremy Cameron. Not even the best tall forward on the team evidently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

NPR Journalizard posted:

McGovern over schoey for wce imo

what about Brownlow Medal Winner Matt Priddis

• Locked thread