Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Goons I am new to Pokemon and only got into it in the minimalist of ways because of my 11 year old daughter who I fear will be a future goonette because of her unusual mannerisms and interests. she can recite some gobblygook about evolution of Pokemon and some steel Pokemon who is above average in size as Pokemon go. This is on top of her absolute glee in telling me the history of the many characters in the Pokey Universe. Can someone give me a goon lesson on Pokemon so I can communicate at a better level than I currently can? Peace out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
I feel like my knowledge is expanding. Thanks GBS

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Harveygod posted:

The purple-haired one is a dude:

There, you should be up to speed now, OP.

drat I'm in love with him.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
I knew I could count on you goons!

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Holy gently caress!

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
I think I heard that Mewtoo ?spelling is the strongest Pokemon?

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Fojar38 posted:

im really mad that you stole my avatar op

On my phone app I don't see an av :colbert:

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Ein cooler Typ posted:

doesn't your daughter know that videogames are for boys

You're right!