Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot

Volume posted:

Hmm you mean a naturally warm body part stuffed into a pair of boxers and pants for 10 plus hours might not have the proper ventilation needed? Well I'll be!

sounds like you're wearing improperly sized clothes like a goony gently caress to me because my genitals get enough air that they're not constantly dripping sweat yea. you shouldn't be 'stuffing' your body anywhere.

goddamn :page6: like a pro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
OP is smelley and having a meltdown over his bad and smelley thread

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot
or like maybe don't wear leather pants in the summer time idk there rob halford

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

whoflungpoop posted:

OP is smelley and having a meltdown over his bad and smelley thread

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
I get that this is trolling or whatever the kids are calling it OP but I'm not sure what your endgame is with making everyone think you have some sort of fungal problem or something

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
Most deodorants/antiperspirants say "Apply to underarms only" and I am not one to break the rules. More power to you if you want to be a rebel, OP.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I've gone on some camping trips where I came back gross as gently caress and my balls still didn't reek as bad as my feet.

How in the world does a cubicle worker get to the point where their balls surpass a pleasant musk?

obesity

Estranged On The Range
Oct 18, 2015
wash your balls more often OP

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
sometimes if u wear thin socks u can get a real good foot stank goin.

lifehack:sit indian style so u can get the feet and the balls in there at the same time

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Toadvine posted:

Lol if a bush is what's stopping your partners from fitting the whole dick in their mouth. You're dirty and your dick is little

it's actually the spines

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

sometimes if u wear thin socks u can get a real good foot stank goin.

Same with the big wool sweat wicking ones. Wear them around and also sleep in them for a few days. The moisture has to go somewhere

banme
Apr 23, 2008
sounds like a fat person problem imo hth

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
actually i think my brother did this for a while when he was a teenager. he had to stop because it formed a kind of itchy glaze on his balls that he couldnt wash off, and he wasnt even a fat turd in a cubicle.

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast

Volume posted:

Look, I get it, I do. YOu're a sad sack of poo poo and no one actually wants to see, let alone touch your junk. That's fine, I wouldn't wish your junk on any one. But some of us still have a cubicle next to you and sometimes we even ride the elevator together and we'd really appreciate it if you practiced common adult hygiene so your ball musk doesn't waft in our faces every time you move.

Have a nice testicular cancer.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

FishionMailed posted:

or like maybe don't wear leather pants in the summer time idk there rob halford

Or maybe just be an adult and not a manchild who don't know how not to be a smelly poo poo hole?

Edit nvm forgot I was on sa where it's considered cool to sit in your own filth watching animes.

2D girls don't care about ball stench I suppose

Uxzuigal
Jan 16, 2013

Chill Berserker Dude
Deodorant , Alcohol also INCREASES the smell - so all you get is ball flavored deodorant ... Go shower.

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot

Volume posted:

Or maybe just be an adult and not a manchild who don't know how not to be a smelly poo poo hole?

Edit nvm forgot I was on sa where it's considered cool to sit in your own filth watching animes.

bro why do you even have ball stench so bad that you need to hit it with the deodorant in the first place tho

what kinds of foul creatures are living between the folds of your sack skin?

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
OP if you can smell your balls and other people's balls on the reg you should consider that you might actually be a dog.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Volume posted:

I'm sorry you have one fat coworker who's bad at personal hygiene but this simply isn't a problem for most adults, including goons, so we're having trouble relating. I've been in an office for 17 years and have had coworkers with bad breath, and even body odor, but never have I smelled their balls. And if they had had breath and stinky pits I highly doubt they were clever enough to be masking their ball scent with deodorant.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Gold Bond.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
Just lol @ anyone who doesn't literally just start their day on a slip'n slide of deodorant.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Jesus Christ. Only on sa could "please take a shower and use deodorant be considered trolling. What's next? Trigger warnings when some one mentions a bar of soap? Is talking about brushing your teeth a micro aggression?

Uxzuigal
Jan 16, 2013

Chill Berserker Dude

Volume posted:

Jesus Christ. Only on sa could "please take a shower and use deodorant be considered trolling. What's next? Trigger warnings when some one mentions a bar of soap? Is talking about brushing your teeth a micro aggression?

You are triggering my toothbrush fetish.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

You're trying so hard to deflect from the fact that everyone in your thread agrees that healthy hygenic balls shouldn't be producing a deodorant-demanding odor.

You can't claim the high ground in this situation.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Volume posted:

Dear Reader,

Assuming that you are talking about using the deodorant for its odor-fighting properties rather than looking for a kinky way to roll it on (or out, as the case may be), there are better, safer ways to freshen smells coming from the crotch area. Deodorant bars, sprays, and stones are not made for use on the genitals and because they may contain chemicals that could be irritating to the more delicate skin down under. Keep the deo under your arms, and let's examine some of your other options.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Ignite Memories posted:

You're trying so hard to deflect from the fact that everyone in your thread agrees that healthy hygenic balls shouldn't be producing a deodorant-demanding odor.

Stop shaming my necrotic balls.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ignite Memories posted:

forgive me if I don't exactly think a bunch of goons have the right idea on personal hygine.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Volume posted:

forgive me if I don't exactly think a bunch of goons have the right idea on personal hygine.

The goon is you

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

ArbitraryC posted:

Dear Reader,

Assuming that you are talking about using the deodorant for its odor-fighting properties rather than looking for a kinky way to roll it on (or out, as the case may be), there are better, safer ways to freshen smells coming from the crotch area. Deodorant bars, sprays, and stones are not made for use on the genitals and because they may contain chemicals that could be irritating to the more delicate skin down under. Keep the deo under your arms, and let's examine some of your other options.

Yeah thanks, I already posted about http://freshballs.com/

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Volume posted:

Yeah thanks, I already posted about http://freshballs.com/

Sorry forgot the TRIGGER WARNING: GOOD HYGINE

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot

Volume posted:

bro you have balls that smell of poo poo naturally to the point that you're sticking deodorant on them

mods please rename Volume to 'poo poo Balls'

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

FishionMailed posted:

mods please rename Volume to 'poo poo Balls'

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Look at this fat goony gently caress practicing grooming habits. Lol he should get him self a waifu.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BKF2QBEAL8&t=161s

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
You should not be getting swamp balls from normal daily activity unless you are Jabba the Hutt

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

null posted:

OP if you can smell your balls and other people's balls on the reg you should consider that you might actually be a dog.

:lol::lol::lol:

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
I think all ball-havers should just focus on killing the smelly bacteria entirely, and perhaps consider teabagging a nice bowl of minty listerine

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Volume posted:

Look at this fat goony gently caress practicing grooming habits. Lol he should get him self a waifu.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BKF2QBEAL8&t=161s

i think youre the stinky dick and balls man, but everyone is too polite to tell u

Amante
Jan 3, 2007

Volume posted:

Sorry forgot the TRIGGER WARNING: GOOD HYGINE
Are you hoping that if you say HYGINE~ enough times, you can use that as a "LOL I TROLL U" trap door later? :shrug:

Volume posted:

I get that you think you're "rolling with the punches" and trolling people or whatever, but seriously: just stop. You're only embarrassing yourself further.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
polyester underwear, faghgot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
Has anyone told you to just cut your balls off OP? That would solve your stankynuts and some future problems as well.

• Locked thread