Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

T Bowl posted:

What's the reason Chinese teams are all of a sudden paying so much for players? Seems odd.

Chinese millionaires laundering their money before Chinese economy /currency is going totally tits up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Hegay posted:

Didn't you make a thread asking what team you should support and something about a Liverpool being like some pittsburg baseball team or some poo poo

Calm down, Danish Real Madrid fan.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
I applaud their bold colour choices lol

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
i like the new BPL logo since chelsea also have shown their new logo for next season
http://i.imgur.com/7wOrtbt.png

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Syncopated posted:

Borrowing an old Bayern favorite eh?

Bayern were called "Judenclub", maybe read a book or something.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
But then it's not an "old" favourite iykwim :v:

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Total Meatlove posted:

Adam Johnson just pled guilty to sexual activity with a 15 year old

That's got to be his career done

Its a change from his fiancé

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Tottenham winning the league would be funny as heck re: Arsenal but Lester taking it would be the best thing to happen to the league since Jozy Altidore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Ciprian Maricon posted:

If the list of teams you want to see win the title isn't as follows;

1. The team you support

2. Leicester

then you are dumb and bad

Agreed but as a complete neutral I'd add

3. Tottenham

just for the insane meltdowns of every Arsenal poster ever lol just imagine the saltiness

• Locked thread