Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

e;f;b oops

but, uh, what the hell?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

MechaFrogzilla posted:

Interesting. Would you say they have the Best Fans in Football? Are there a lot of Villa fans in St. Louis?

yesterday some rando in Portland gave me poo poo for not supporting "Aaah-stun Vee-yuh" (is the club spanish all of a sudden?) and I'm starting to get why you guys can't take americans seriously with this stuff.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

How does that even come up?

"This is a good IPA"
"You should support Aston Villa"

I wear an old spurs shirt to the gym and some dude took offense for no particular reason? maybe he was salty because he couldn't bench press as much as I was. who knows. death to creepy, fat villa folks.

Spurs have enough depth in their roster to field a strong team against Fiorentina, but it's definitely worrisome to have non-league matches potentially mucking up a title run.

• Locked thread