Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Vardy's gonna score a hattrick in the Euros final.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

They were even trying to make a deal with the Portuguese league that their second tier squads must have a Chinese player each so there's some long term thinking going on here too. Inscrutable.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Official comic book movie partner.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Lot 49 posted:

Are there any Liverpool fans here that like Benteke? All the ones on twitter and rawk seem to think he's garbage.

He's real bad op and for all the target man poo poo he's actually really bad at fighting for balls in the air or any type of ball at all really, and he is a massive bitch when defenders impose themselves on him.

He fucks up all our play and then he sometimes scores a crazy goal on a half chance he had no right to score. Bizarre player.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Ewar Woowar posted:

I really don't want Tottenham to win the league. My order would be Leicester then Arsenal then City then Spurs.

Villa are gone and maybe Newcastle and Norwich with them. All three have awful defences and don't have the attack to make up for it. Sunderland have a poo poo squad but Allardyce knows how to play negative football while grinding out a point or three. McClaren is absolutely clueless imo and one of the biggest frauds in football. He can't motivate a team for poo poo. I'd love Norwich to stay up this time but there are just too many weaknesses in that squad. As for Villa they're gone and not coming back until they're sold.

Can you imagine getting a teamtalk from McClaren my eyes would glaze over instantly

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

corpuscollossus posted:

In some ways I think Fergie was like a crippling heroin addiction and Moyes and LVG are like the well meaning family members who lose their possessions and dignity in trying to turn the club around. It's sad when you think of it like that.

Exactly what I was about to post op...

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

If they don't get Mou it shows that Fergie and Charlton are still running the club and it's the funnier option. A pragmatic United could be good again. Literally a den of snakes, probably got Giggs giving them daily reports behind each managers back.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Brony Car posted:

Watch Gary Neville with the Europa League with Valencia and come back to save Old Trafford. The future is going to suck.

Isn't he just embarassing himself though, I heard he's doing proper bad and fail.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Der Shovel posted:

Regardless of who comes in, Giggs should get the boot alongside LVG and the new guy should be able to bring in his own team.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

I believe every word and am glad to see my suspicions proven.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Yeah stick with LVG please can't argue with such a result.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Bea Nanner posted:

Rooney is an albatross on the neck of United.

England too, get Sterling Vardy and Walcott up front in France please Hodgers. Perhaps Sterling Kane Vardy but we should play direct as gently caress.

Brendan Rodgers fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Mar 1, 2016

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

African AIDS cum posted:

Sterling and Walcott are ineffective little twinks and would just make Vardy worse by making the other team sit deeper

Just send Cattermole out with them, the hardman with a heart of gold, he'll have a redemption arc and keep all the twinks in line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

So I heard Liverpool is buying Mario Gotze and James Rodriguez, I'm excited.

• Locked thread