Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Gigi rename the forum:

The Vardy Party - chat poo poo get banged

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Spurs winning the league would cause some incredible Arsenal fan meltdowns so I kind of want to see that, but I also want to see Leicester take it all.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Blinkz0rz posted:

This but also because I support Spurs and would be rather pleased if they won

I think it's what you would call a win-win, OP

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Most of the Arsenal fans here are fine and cool, but otherwise they really are loving terrible and make it really hard to like the club. It shouldn't be about that but the Americans in particular just say some of the most dumb and phony poo poo. I'm sure that this applies to a lot of clubs but it seems like Arsenal breaks the meter

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Honestly I don't think I'd be mad if Spurs won the league cause they haven't done so in forever. It's better than City winning again.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Has Wenger walked yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I'd rather see Tottenham do it than either Manchester club tbh

• Locked thread