Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

T Bowl posted:

What are Pellegrini's chances of staying in England?

There's a vacancy at Chelsea. He has proven that he can win the premier league, seems like an easy fit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

Blue Star Error posted:

On paper I think it would be good enough to make a go of it and they will be able to offer the highest wages unless Newcastle go down too, but its a funny old game and the Championship is a funny old league with 6-8 teams every season fighting like drowning crabs to get out of it (can crabs drown?).

Terrestrial crabs like the coconut crab can drown.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

Blue Star Error posted:

Some people have memories longer than half a season

Those people must be some kind of brain freaks.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Chemi was the one good Arsenal fan and he disappeared at some point.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

Gigi Galli posted:

Fiorentina are good but if Spurs put out the same team they've been using in the league they'll win. I've only watched a few Spurs matches this year but I don't think Fiorentina's defense is good enough to stop them.

There will be some rotation for the Fiorentina games. Expect Ben Davies and Kieran Trippier to replace Danny Rose and Kyle Walker respectively. Some combination of Nabil Bentaleb, Ryan Mason and Tom Carroll will likely feature in midfield. Might see Son up front to give Kane a rest.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

corpuscollossus posted:

Last 5 years Arsenal have spent £258,625,000, Spurs have spent £254,650,000

I think you'll find that real fans actually compare wage budgets rather than transfer budgets.

And Arsenal are paying their shite lot way more than Spurs pay theirs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

sassassin posted:

I missed all the football this weekend but

Guido Out

I don't think I've ever seen a more one-sided game once Swansea got their (somewhat lucky) goal. They just completely surrendered any initiative and desperately tried to hold on from the 20th minute.

• Locked thread