Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Jose is a person who should take a long as gently caress holiday away from the game before getting back into it.

On the other hand pitching his black cloud right over Old Trafford is going to be funny. (except for nice guy Juan Mata)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Lol Pato is 6 weeks away from being fit enough to play. Its like when Arsenal bought that Swedish guy with the broken back.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

ephex posted:

i like the new BPL logo since chelsea also have shown their new logo for next season
http://i.imgur.com/7wOrtbt.png

looks like you putsch a lot of effort into that

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
That's probably the one reliable personnel move that you will read today. The sports media has the utmost standards in vetting these stories.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Some Premier League boards would rather have wealthier business types, tourists and casuals coming than the embarrassing people who are invested in the performance of the team with their signs, chants and expectations.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Too bad we couldn't play Arsenal the last 5 games, the 15 points would be lovely.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Abu Dave posted:

no i said arsenal fans should stop comparing their club to leicester and spurs when theyre club can spend 100x more than either club can if they wanted too.

nice meltdown

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Cool, rumours from the Metro and even worse sources being discussed!

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
A good manager and completely new players will solve everything for United and Chelsea.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
in other words, become Liverpool

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
lol hat reminds me when all United fans were supporting Holland at the World Cup because they had LvG

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
doesn't matter what United do because they make money. they'll stretch it out and whatever personnel change they make will be celebrated by the fans like every other fail move of the past 3 years

years later remaining fans will pretend they knew all along

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
if that is men in Blazers it's even more terrible than I thought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Homework Explainer posted:

they're extremely unfunny. you're welcome

who is their target audience?

• Locked thread