Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Zyla posted:

crack this
* Raw opens with Brock/Heyman promo. Interrupted by Ambrose who essentially tells Brock he's not scared, and he's gonna win the belt at Mania
* Kalisto beats Rusev by countout
* Nikki had successful surgery. COME ON NIKKI
* Usos defeat Axel and Rose (Jey splashes and pins Rose)
* Miz TV with Styles ends with Miz getting his rear end kicked.

Shima Honnou posted:

"Ow, my arm!" -Daniel Bryan after shooting the gun and breaking his lovely elbow with the recoil.
* :siren: BRIE MODE :siren: rolls up and pins Charlotte
* :siren: BIG SHOW :siren: chokeslams and pins Rowan. Then gets beat up by the Wyatts postmatch. #WhereIsKane
* Titus is the latest to pin Breeze. yeah rip
* Dolph pins Owens via Zig Zag

Needs More Ditka posted:

i'm really glad i spent that match caucusposting instead of watching dolph loving ziggler beat kevin owens
* Sasha beats Becky via DQ after Naomi and Tamina attack Sasha. Sasha and Becky fight them off
* Ambreigns defeat New Day (WackyLine), then Amrbose gets F5'd by Brock

CHAMP ROLL CALL
WWEWHC HHH
US Kalisto
IC Ambrose
Divas Charlotte
Tag New Day

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Feb 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rhonne posted:

I don't understand what happened at the end there.

Kevin Dunn Camerawork

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

OldTennisCourt posted:

Fastlane is quickly become the most seemingly worthless PPV of the year at this point.

What are you talking about, this is about to be the second year in a row Reigns cleanly pins an indy scrub

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ostentatious posted:

include this in the op tia

Done

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Alain Post posted:

WWE would lose a shitload of money if they were cut to 2 hours.

I'm fine with this tbh

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

abraham linksys posted:

"Dolph pins Owens via Zig Zag" is the kind of sentence that I read and think "oh, this is a nightmare I'm about to wake up from, cool"

The best part is they could potentially do a rematch at FastLane now

Because that's what everyone wanted immediately after Owens does Rumble spots with Zayn and Styles

Dolph

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

More of posters like linksys, less of posters like Dimebags tbh :yeah:

keep going abraham i want to see what's next

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Davros1 posted:

They couldn't consistently make a good 2 hour show a week.

We'd be ecstatic if they consistently pulled off 2 good full hours of Raw

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ostentatious posted:

watch dean win at fastlane, pinning his buddy roman reigns setting up a heel turn for one of them

Reigns pulling a Bryan and being magically entered into a Mania title triple threat and winning would draw such boos. I'd love it if they had the balls to do it

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The sad thing is even the worst fantasy booking looks better than "Wyatts attack Brock, set up Mania match", which I'm confident is what happens because heaven forbid they give up on the Wyatts completely

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Yeah, she seems more like a JR: gets bullied frequently and then when finally perma-fired from the E for something really dumb, doesn't seem to give much of a poo poo and moves on with life

Boring. Give me more firings like Patrice O'Neal where they openly don't give a poo poo immediately and it irks Steph enough she calls him multiple times to remind him he's fired

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

There's been like 2 people I can think of off the top of my head who Dolph's beat clean since like Survivor Series '14

Harper
Breeze

Owens being added to that list is at least sighworthy considering he just had Rumble spots with Styles and Zayn and should ideally be doing something with one of them right now

But no let's give Dolph wins and Miz more beatings to take, that's what the people want

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Skaw posted:

tbf half of that is true

Quarter of it

The people want Miz

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

You're right, let's talk about the current Mania plans and how Vince can't decide between having Strowman fight Taker and having Strowman fight Brock

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

im dyiing

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Brock's on SD next week

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

oldpainless posted:

I find this unbelievable

He was originally supposed to be on the 2/16 SD taping and the 3/22 SD taping but he just got added and announced for next week's too

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBOHdJmyVNK/

#GiveBeesAChance

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I want Vince to be with Bryan in the waiting room and personally fire him the second after he's informed the baby's born

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/enuhito_eng/status/695190191783305216

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

nah, before survivor series this year they retconned it again and edited out sting instead

there's a line between funny and cruel and buddy, you just crossed it

baby now we got bad blood

hey :boom:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The entire last 40 seconds of this is honestly better than anything I've watched on the main roster in a year at least

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bayley getting ruined is what we all expect, but I think it actually happening would be the only thing that might make me stop following the company altogether. There's abysmal decisions, and there's that. The reactions would be terrible too. Some people here defend how Breeze is treated currently, and it wouldn't surprise me at all to see the same defending her getting ruined also

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Yeah but Tyler Breeze has kind of always sucked and his ceiling was always "wwe jobber"

Chris James 2 posted:

Some people here defend how Breeze is treated currently

Exactly what I'm talking about. I won't argue that he had a low ceiling, but nothing excuses his treatment. At least with Emma they just completely missed the point and took that plus the crowd being dead to just eject her back to NXT. With Breeze they had Dolph call him a millenial on Day 1, he didn't even win the loving feud, and was a full on jobber after 2 months.

Everyone else who got called up didn't get pushed to the jobber stage until like 6 months and 4 feuds in, and even Emma was at least mercifully sent back down when they clearly gave up on her. No reason they couldn't have at least tried with Breeze and gave him 2 or 3 actual feuds, or at least just send him back to NXT. It's pathetic

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Fenrir posted:

He has a loving selfie stick, I rest my case.

insert image of jushin liger posing with said selfie stick here

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Also you're willingly forgetting a lot of even just WWE history if you think Breeze is in the top 50 worst of anything

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I considered having the title for this week just be Wacky Line. Without even mentioning the date or WWE Discussion part. But then WWE had to put Ambreigns shippers on blast like that

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Being able to beat someone's rear end doesn't make someone badass by itself, and lol at anybody still trying to argue that in 2016 after every time someone says a wrestler or athlete looks or dresses like poo poo

Bruce Lee dressed like poo poo and could kick every rear end, nobody denied that. Doesn't mean he didn't dress like poo poo

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

titushenrybreeze.gif

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Add Finn to the list

https://twitter.com/IAmGixx/status/696075611912200192

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ed: ^^ I'm still pissed that didn't happen :negative:

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I get that your opinions are new and mostly unformed.

But they're really bad

Well on his way to being the next Foochs

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I want a k-pop performance at Mania

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

abraham linksys posted:

I'm still waiting for Hatsune Miku to be revealed as Sister Abigail

Asuka is going to be both Miku and Abigail

Better her than Bayley, I say

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I'm waiting until Cena's healthy and not filming for a full month before I call him fulltime again. He hasn't been since, what, August or September?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

4 ropes

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I will make fun of Daniel Bryan until the Earth dies

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Some Let's Plays like Xavier's series are better when the people clearly aren't good or don't know what they're doing. It's about having fun, and if anybody can have fun screwing up, it's Bayley and Xavier

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Keg posted:

Dolph should probably just get released

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

That's that. He's never coming back

• Locked thread