Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
*vocally detests and insults the intelligence of anti-vaxxers*
*wants millions of unvaccinated Syrians and Mexicans to come into the country with almost no vetting*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

*doesn't like Trump*

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
*is a complete loving moron*

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
*shits pants*

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
*votes for anybody but XXXXX*
*loses*

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
there should be a law

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
Just like the right to bear arms, freedom of speech has limits!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Maldoror posted:

there should be a law

its actually criminal. the problem is when you have laws that arent enforced. id bet we would want less laws if they enforced our current ones. or maybe thats the plan and no one gives a poo poo. oh wait a government by and for the people where the people dont have time to give a poo poo about anything but how they are going pay the bills and break laws? brilliant!!

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
I'd like you to meet my son, Kale.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Razes ur taxes.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Maldoror posted:

there should be a law

Preface this with "I was scared, so"

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
lets create a bunch of feel good laws that dont do anything and then castrate law enforcemnt. check. ok lets do this in a worldwide manner to enrich ourselves while the natives destroy each other. check and mate. *makes a nice champagne toast in a bunker*

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
fox news is so biased

otend
Jan 18, 2016
*works to maintain the capitalist mode of production that tends to marginalize minority groups further than they are currently marginalized while loudly holding up signs against racism and sexism*

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

*is still to the right of every other industrialized western nation on earth*

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

dad gay. so what posted:

its actually criminal. the problem is when you have laws that arent enforced. id bet we would want less laws if they enforced our current ones. or maybe thats the plan and no one gives a poo poo. oh wait a government by and for the people where the people dont have time to give a poo poo about anything but how they are going pay the bills and break laws? brilliant!!
when you make the existing laws unenforceable you win the nra defender of freedom award

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

*supports :shillary:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
pro life
believes the constitution should be the only rule book of the country
believes america is a christian nation

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I really like minorities, so long as they have all their shots and are adopted into a loving home. Wild minorities are very frightening and destructive to the environment, imo.

World Kraid Center
Oct 18, 2009
i'm sure there was nothing significant to vote for in 2010 and 2014

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
*is the worst, just the loving worst, at least Republicans aren't pretending anymore*

Zenos Paradise
Apr 2, 2011

Did somebody say honeypot?
"Eat the rich!"

*is rich af*

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead
Attempts to govern with a modicum of sanity and compassion instead of total cynical self interest and racism. Is constantly opposed and obstructed by outright fascists.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I get my opinions from comedians that generalize complex issues they don't fully understand into snarky one liners.

I wear a loving scarf.

Eughh.

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
My entire world view is shaped by the nebulous other.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I can't see the economic big picture, but I can't switch parties because I can't hate people based on stereotypes

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

*flies jumbo jet across world to attend global warming summit*

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

*weak mentally and wears flip flops everywhere*

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

"stop punching me" the democrat whines in a nasally voice as he cowers in the corner while you punch him at the same time you intellectually destroy him in debate

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

"I ride a unicycle to work" says the democrat before he peddles away to destroy the foundations of america

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Millions of Crows posted:

Attempts to govern with a modicum of sanity and compassion instead of total cynical self interest and racism. Is constantly opposed and obstructed by outright fascists.

*actually thinks this*

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
*opposes the abolition of slavery*

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

*speaks smugly :smug:*

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
votes for undefined *change*

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

*helicoptering my penis around*

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

otend posted:

*works to maintain the capitalist mode of production that tends to marginalize minority groups further than they are currently marginalized while loudly holding up signs against racism and sexism*

Unironically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
*votes for some jabroni in the primary and it doesnt count, does it again next election anyway*

• Locked thread