Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

an app that controls all other apps using blackmail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
An app where you take a woman's picture with your phone camera and it simulates what she would look like if she were naked.

An app that inserts creepy ghost faces into the background of every picture you take.

An app that has a virtual ruler on the screen that measures your dong when you take a pic of your dong. The ruler adjusts to holding the camera at different distances/angles.

An app that can tell you the dong size of any man it photographs.

An app that alters the frequency of light from your phone's camera flash into one that is fatal to birds.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib
An app that tells you the weight of the person standing on the phone

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
A fake background app. When you bump into someone who claims to have went to school with you or knows you and you just don't want to deal with them, you just click and emergency button on your phone and it will quickly bring up made up set of: Name, hometown, and 2 schools you went to so you can just go on your way as a doppleganger of yourself.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A security app that initiates a feedback loop in your phone's lithium battery when the improper code is entered, causing a sizable explosion. Also comes with a shrapnelizing phone case.

An app that when you press it, makes a farting sound at max volume.

An app that summons skeleton warriors to do your bidding.

An app that simulates your voice during phone conversations and says horrible things, especially to your loved ones, but it also simulates their voice having a normal conversation with you so you don't know you've hurt them until the next time you see them in person (if they ever want to see you again).

An app that buys plane tickets for terrorists using your name and credit card.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
an app where you flap a bird

an app where you cut fruit

an app where you breed frogs

an app where you buy IAP

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Fallen Rib

Applewhite posted:

An app that when you press it, makes a farting sound at max volume on a random person's phone

ftfy

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
an app wired into a random elevator in the city, pressing all the floor buttons every second, except if you're in it

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

that's a much better idea.

An app that erases your phone's firmware permanently and also emits an electromagnetic pulse that disables all technology in a one block radius.

An app that helps you find the nearest fire hydrant.

An app that vibrates your phone at the proper frequency to allow it to pass through solid matter, sending it tumbling through your hand and down into the center of the Earth.

An app that organizes all your hentai into categories and then attaches your hentai collection to any email with the word "resume" or "grandma" in the subject line.

An app that makes a blender sound when you press it.

A noise-cancelling app that fires small paralyzing darts into the throat of anyone who tries to talk to you while you're reading a book during a flight.

An app that is a digital grimoire and automatically draws the summoning circles for you.

Minimum Syntaxing
Oct 29, 2008

He looks white, but he's the son of a black man!
These apps

NigelsPoppet
Jul 22, 2015
An app that gives you a list of all the appropriate racial slurs to use when you take a picture of someone

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles
Tinder, but for friendship

Aug 4, 2010

these are all really good ideas, great job everyone

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
An app that alters any restaurant's menu to include mozzarella sticks as an appetizer.

An app that emits a camera "click" sound whenever a woman passes nearby and then loudly proclaims "uploading photo to creepershots dot com!"

An app that quits your job.

An app that quits other people from their jobs.

An app that summons a taxicab and pays for the cab and rides in the cab for you to your destination so you don't have to go.

An app that causes your phone to spin around fast enough to cause a miniature tornado.

An app that causes your screen to emit a flash of light at a frequency that stimulates the viewer's brain and causes them to like anime.

An app that emits a high-pitched, piercing whistle that causes permanent hearing loss. It inserts this sound randomly into all phone conversations.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
An OKCupid for cats.

My 7 cats are looking for partners. They have one another, sure, but they're FAMILY. Sprinkles and Pepper and Muggy are wanting to get back out in the cat socialization scene just to hang out and do stuff. Mittens is cool with being aloof and unattached. Doc-Ten, Mellow, and Oreo are looking for serious relationships, only.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Fallen Rib
An app for a single-threaded forum where all the posts are 140 characters or less

An app that detects shitposts and replaces them with a single pile of poo emoji

An app that helps you find that one emoji you're looking for but can't ever find when you need it

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
An app that makes a lightsaber come out of the screen on your phone.

An app that statically charges your hand so you can deliver the ultimate electric shock prank.

An app that opens the floodgates.

An app that lets you play as the bad guys in other people's video games and they don't know you're doing it.

An app that summons clowns.

An app that banishes criminals to the Phantom Zone.

An app that detects when you're running low on Cheetos and calls 911 when you run out.

An app with step by step instructions on how to commit Hara Kiri.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

An app that pretends to be interested in your dreams (the kind you have while you are asleep).

An app that actively discourages you from having or pursuing dreams (goals).

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
An app that records your dreams and posts them on facebook automatically.

An app that deletes Twitter.

An app that creates a simulated civilization that is actually alive and have true sentience.

An app that banishes skeletons, even if someone living is using them at the time.

An app that lowers the temperature of your phone to absolute zero when you press it.

An app that raises the temperature of your phone to absolute 100 when you press it.

An app that makes your butt rounder/fuller.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

an app that reminds you to eat breakfast in the morning

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
An app that floods the 911 call center from multiple proxies 24 hours a day. It installs itself on other phones and automatically starts running rom them also.

An app that detects food orders so you know who is ordering food nearby so you can intercept their food when it arrives.

An app that orders new tires for your car.

An app that scans your palm and tells your fortune.

An app that coverts the phone camera to a spectrometer that can detect poison.

An app that performs perception checks multiple times per second so nothing can get the drop on you.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
An app that lets you pay for things with your phone and also buys products on your behalf if it thinks you would like them.

An app that emits a sound repulsive to cats.

An app that makes a snapping sound for you because you don't know how to snap your fingers.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
applewhite have you ever heard of a thing called 'adderall'?

... that's a good app idea, actually

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Mozi posted:

applewhite have you ever heard of a thing called 'adderall'?

... that's a good app idea, actually

You're just jelly of my good app ideas.

An app that converts your facebook page to a Star Wars theme.

An app that controls a fleshlight peripheral and makes sex noises.

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
an app that does voicemail better

an app that tells you the location of the nearest one million spiders

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

An app that disables automatic doors from a distance but turns them back on when I walk up so people think I'm magical.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
An app that changes color depending on what slurs you can use in that area

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

An app that simulates spelling bee anxiety

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Fallen Rib

Applewhite posted:

An app that controls a fleshlight peripheral and makes sex noises.

There's no way that this doesn't exist yet

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
An app that releases a swarm of bees to sting you.

An app that chlorinates your drinking water.

An app that synchs up your fetish profile with your partner and requests/gives consent for your pre-approved list of sex acts.

An app that detects when there's jizz on the screen and analyzes it for volume and consistency.

An app that allows your phone to function as an IUD.

An app that allows your phone to replace a busted headlight (or taillight) on your car.

An app that dispenses soft serve ice cream and you can open the screen of your phone like a tiny glass door and there is a real soft-serve ice cream inside.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
An app that is cruel to geese. Like, viciously cruel.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

An app that mimics the Glamour Shots experience, including rhinestone accessories and a stone-washed denim jacket that you can put on but cannot keep.

An app that makes all car horns make the honking "La Cucaracha" sound.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

An app that is like a Sonicare toothbrush except it makes all your teeth fall out.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
An app that jams the pokemon signal on the pokemon phone game so all the other players' pokemon become missingno. and corrupt their save files.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

An app that turns your phone into a handheld tanning device for spot touch-ups.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
An app that slowly whispers suicidal dreams in to the ears of sleeping airline pilots

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
An app that fuses the flesh of your fingers to the surface of the screen.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
An app that spams votes for Donald Trump in any election where he is a candidate including contests where voters decide who is to be executed.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

An app that trains roaches to put little sponges on their feet so that can clean your dishes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

an app where u scan a barcode or enter a movie title and it tells u what formats the movie is available on

cause like sometimes i see a dvd and wonder if its on bluray or laserdisc

• Locked thread