Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
There are two unisex bathrooms across the hall from the office I inhabit. These can only be locked once the door is closed by someone inside the bathroom. It never fails that while I'm trying to vacate my bowels some rear end in a top hat will walk up to the door, jiggle the handle, and then loving knock like, "Hey is there actually someone in there?"

This morning I had to yell at someone to leave me the gently caress alone because they kept jiggling the handle and knocking. It was all, 'jiggle jiggle, knock knock?. . .jiggle knock. KNOCK'.

I need the SomethingAwful friends to help me come up with something that I can respond with in these situations. I want something to blurt out that will make these idiots at least feel as awkward as they are making me feel.

I thought of just yelling out "They're all going to laugh at you!" in my best Adam Sandler voice, but I feel that there is much better out there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot
why don't you just say "yeah" before it escalates to that point

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
howling? i think thats the answer

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

tell them to come on in

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Make this noise:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9QuO09z-SI&t=50s

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Why are you locking the door?

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

How about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVNYIHFVOqo

(The studio version scream has been my phone ringer for years)

Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I stayed at a holiday inn with a Denny's in it once. Had to take a poo poo so I get the keycard for the Denny's bathroom. It's just a little one toilet thing. So I'm taking a poo poo and I hear the handle jiggle and the door open. Guy is standing there with his kid just watching me take a poo poo. Apparantly they had a second card for the same bathroom they gave out to this prick 2 minutes after they gave me one. Then later I'm up in my room, hear the elevator ding, some people sort of shuffling around outside my door. Then some kid says, almost as if reading from a script, "I'm a little baby", and the adult with him says, "that's right, you're a little baby". What a loving creep show.

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I stayed at a holiday inn with a Denny's in it once. Had to take a poo poo so I get the keycard for the Denny's bathroom. It's just a little one toilet thing. So I'm taking a poo poo and I hear the handle jiggle and the door open. Guy is standing there with his kid just watching me take a poo poo. Apparantly they had a second card for the same bathroom they gave out to this prick 2 minutes after they gave me one. Then later I'm up in my room, hear the elevator ding, some people sort of shuffling around outside my door. Then some kid says, almost as if reading from a script, "I'm a little baby", and the adult with him says, "that's right, you're a little baby". What a loving creep show.

:stare:

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot
that's like some stephen king poo poo almost

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Crap in your hand and smear "OCCUPIED" on the outside of the door.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

:yikes:

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
"Are you here for the orgy?"

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Once I was at a festival and had to take a piss. Porta potties were all full except one with a broken handle. I was like fuckit I just have to piss I'll just hold the door shut. So I'm holding the door with one hand and getting my dick out with the other, and I feel someone try to open the door. I pull it shut and they let off, thinking I'm probably in the clear to start pissing, but cautiously putting my dick back in my pants anyways. Then the dude tries to open the door again. I still have my hand on the handle holding it shut but now the guy is tugging on it. So finally I was like gently caress it and kicked the door open into his loving face. Had a nice piss then.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Once I was at a festival and had to take a piss. Porta potties were all full except one with a broken handle. I was like fuckit I just have to piss I'll just hold the door shut. So I'm holding the door with one hand and getting my dick out with the other, and I feel someone try to open the door. I pull it shut and they let off, thinking I'm probably in the clear to start pissing, but cautiously putting my dick back in my pants anyways. Then the dude tries to open the door again. I still have my hand on the handle holding it shut but now the guy is tugging on it. So finally I was like gently caress it and kicked the door open into his loving face. Had a nice piss then.

why have so many pissing or pooping stories its like your life revolves around your bodily functions

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
"THAT IS NOT THE SECRET KNOCK, GET LOST!"

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

tomstuart posted:

why have so many pissing or pooping stories its like your life revolves around your bodily functions

I threw a party once and a girl wanted to gently caress me in the Porta potty. I was like no even though she was p hot.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Make ghost noises

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

just print a sign that says "Out of Order" and tape it to the door whenever you go poop

Swamp Fancy
Apr 6, 2003

Look, I'm not exaggerating when I say the success of your mission hinges on how you use that cardboard box.

Why did you close the door in the first place if you were just having a piss?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
poo poo and piss out the window onto the street to feed the worms

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Swamp Fancy posted:

Why did you close the door in the first place if you were just having a piss?

My guess is that he sits when he pisses. There was a thread about that not too long ago and it was surprising how many guys on this site piss like women.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
put a tie around the knob on the outside (this is an old "fraternity" trick :grin:)

Swamp Fancy
Apr 6, 2003

Look, I'm not exaggerating when I say the success of your mission hinges on how you use that cardboard box.

Mad Monk posted:

My guess is that he sits when he pisses. There was a thread about that not too long ago and it was surprising how many guys on this site piss like women.

Fair point, I just assumed he really awkward and not a cripple who needs to sit to pee.

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot
I sit to pee when I'm at work because I pull out my phone and take a 5-10 minute break while I'm at it. Dunno why you'd sit down at a portapotty at a music festival if you didn't have to though.

:shrug:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

LadyAmbien posted:

"Are you here for the orgy?"

what's the password?

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

what's the password?

I rented my orgy costume.

:spergin:

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Darkman Fanpage posted:

what's the password?

Whipping your flaccid penis against the door 4 times.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

FishionMailed posted:

I sit to pee when I'm at work because I pull out my phone and take a 5-10 minute break while I'm at it. Dunno why you'd sit down at a portapotty at a music festival if you didn't have to though.

:shrug:

that's how you get butt parasites

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

I threw a party once and a girl wanted to gently caress me in the Porta potty. I was like no even though she was p hot.

it was nice of your mom to go to your idiot party

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Nooner posted:

put a tie around the knob on the outside (this is an old "fraternity" trick :grin:)

much like you when you have to dress up

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Nooner posted:

This sounds like it would hurt.

OP, whenever there's a doorknock or handle jiggle, apply your lips to your arm and make a super loud fake fart noise, to indicate you're hard at work. If they persist, this will become very funny.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
reach into the toilet bowl, remove feces, throw under door at handle jiggler to prove that the stall is indeed occupado

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Just hold it in op

Forever

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Keep an airhorn with you and blow it when the guy starts jiggling the handle.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Set up a monitor outside the door and have it livestream the view of your butt pooping so there can be no doubt there is business going on in the bathroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
haha dont you hate it when you get cold sweats when there is a knock at the door

• Locked thread