Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

I like Jojo's, tater tots, fries, chips, scalloped... I love potatoes no matter how you slice um.

Weird spot to admit to liking anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Oh yeah let me dig into some French food lol no thanks I don't trust cummies

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i like when dad and igo to burger heaven i get the fries mm good fries fried potatos what a treat

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

gross those sound yuc-y lol lemme get them taters fried i say

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i lift a lot and like to carb up with french fries before and after the gym thsoe yukon golds might as well be real life golds excpet i'm glad their not because real gold wouldn't be so delicious and nutritious stack the fries in my gobber and let me swallow, god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i like to build small frie structures like lean-tos and yurts inside my big ol loving mouth and i call them BK huts and I speak the made up language a series of farts and clicks that the bK people would speak if they were real and then i eat the huts looks like we'll have to go back to drawing board and junkyard war up another shelter my friends

• Locked thread