Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
looks like a bad rear end burg, dude. i just dont know how to eat those type of burgers. crush them into a mold that you carry with you? cut them into bits? i dont get it.

what was your technique?

i hate being covered in grease. but im willing to do it for the right burg :razz:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

i made a hambubger on my cast iron for lunch. i didnt take a picture tho. sorry. sorry everyone

a mouth sized burger?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

yeah i only had a little bit of chuck left so i made a smallish burger

i too like a burger i can eat with a single bite. good planning.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Maldoror posted:

i get the royal red robin burger with the egg over hard, then cut it up with a knife and fork, put balsamic glaze on it, then eat it with a fork

problem? :hehe:

no :wth:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jesus Christ posted:

That's what's known as a "try-hard burger" and they're always inevitably crappy because you can't fit the loving thing in your mouth so you end up eating it in imbalanced bites. The ingredients all look good -- the bun looks toasted yet overly so, the patty is hand formed without overmushing of the meat, the veggies look crisp and fresh, the cheese is melted delectably over deli meats -- yet you have to eat it in awkward chunks where the ratios of bread:meat:cheese:veggies are all thrown out of whack, resulting in every bite being a disappointment of what the initial presentation suggested.

its not really a burger at all, but a "burger tribute". people who make things like this dont even eat meat. its sad. its probably on purpose to turn people away from burgers tbqh hth

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
good analysis anywhos

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Dave_Indeed posted:

What kind of a moron can't figure out how to eat their food evenly? Stop being a little bitch and mash that poo poo in your mouth if you're not old enough to handle utensils properly.

its not the meat as much as it is the presentation / logistics. i want to watch someone eat that burger as a burger is intended to be eaten before i get to loving crazy over here. post pics

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

genesplicer posted:

No. Steak fries. Just steak fries. No seasoned salt or other poo poo. Cut the potatoes thick, fry them up and give them to me. I'll season them as I see fit.

this. but seasoned fuddruckers style

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Feedback Agency posted:

gently caress your burger, eat a shooter's sandwich

what am i looking at here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless