Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i dont know what im doing i walked and got both oils cause i guess one is supposed to be like "get up in the morning fun" and one is "oh you are going to sleep" thats how it was described to me anyway. ive been sucking some lovely weed oil for a while and i wanted to step up my unemployment opportunities

the question is, satvia or indica?? and what are those things lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
Sativa if you wanna actually get poo poo done, indica oil or wax will just wreck ya

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
dis nigga be lightin da bottom of da bowl

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

one of them gets you energized and the other is good if you just wanna sit around all day doing nothing. i forget which does what though

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
just mix them and then drink it all

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

Sativa if you wanna actually get poo poo done, indica oil or wax will just wreck ya

what does wreck mean :confused:

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
i dont enjoy sativas very much. if i wanted to do drugs for energy id just drink coffee or do some coke. i wanna feel like my skeleton is welded to the couch.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

logical phalluses posted:

i dont enjoy sativas very much. if i wanted to do drugs for energy id just drink coffee or do some coke. i wanna feel like my skeleton is welded to the couch.

This

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

you sound like a horrid piece of poo poo

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

you too i guess

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

Yeah that's what I meant by wreck

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
so the good one is the indica thing?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i guess the question is, which one should i try right now

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
sativa = rasta dude groovin' to a tune and is all like "far out man"

indica = half asleep dude on the couch with half closed eyes and is all like "uhhhh,,, dude, uhhh, what?"

Aug 4, 2010

indica is lame, satvia is where its at

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Maldoror posted:

sativa = rasta dude groovin' to a tune and is all like "far out man"

indica = half asleep dude on the couch with half closed eyes and is all like "uhhhh,,, dude, uhhh, what?"

im that second guy normally cause thats my natural personality but i think ill get hi as gently caress for no reason tonight based on your recommendation

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

I smoke Deathstar and OG as my mainstay during the week..

On fridays when I want to get really baked i'll smoke some Little Foot until the sunsets then i'll switch to Jamaican wave; For that Saturday morning high i'll break out the Triple Berry and for Saturday afternoon Moose Knuckle, after I get some diner in me i'll pull out some Orange Turf and smoke that until bed, once in bed i'll do a couple hits of Cosmic Oil. On Sundays I drink a glass of red wine and read some Russian literature while vaping some Turquoise Monkey from my Ultra Bake 2400 Series Volcano.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Digital Fingers posted:

I smoke Deathstar and OG as my mainstay during the week..

On fridays when I want to get really baked i'll smoke some Little Foot until the sunsets then i'll switch to Jamaican wave; For that Saturday morning high i'll break out the Triple Berry and for Saturday afternoon Moose Knuckle, after I get some diner in me i'll pull out some Orange Turf and smoke that until bed, once in bed i'll do a couple hits of Cosmic Oil. On Sundays I drink a glass of red wine and read some Russian literature while vaping some Turquoise Monkey from my Ultra Bake 2400 Series Volcano.

russian literature~

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
my drug dealer gives me a bunch of lovely weed for free eveey month and i spend a lot of time cleaning my kitchen and listening to taylor swift like a stay at home mom

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
your gonna want that indica for when the broncos get trashed tomorrow

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
indica is best for when you want to get so high that you dont know whats going on anymore

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

dad gay. so what posted:

i dont know what im doing i walked and got both oils cause i guess one is supposed to be like "get up in the morning fun" and one is "oh you are going to sleep" thats how it was described to me anyway. ive been sucking some lovely weed oil for a while and i wanted to step up my unemployment opportunities

the question is, satvia or indica?? and what are those things lol

thats my fukken boy right there :respek:

smoke indica if you wanna chill and relax; do sativa if you want to get high as balls and watch stuff on tv

each is a different variety of the cannabis plant. there is a another kind called ruderalis which doesn't get people very high but is used for autoflowering.

e: also please post when you're high on sativa you'll get a lot of good ideas :wink:

That Robot fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Feb 7, 2016

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
lol legal weed... u fag

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Weed protip strains are just whatever sticker some stoner stuck on the jar that morning hth

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

roymorrison posted:

Weed protip strains are just whatever sticker some stoner stuck on the jar that morning hth

there's different levels of cannabinoids in each

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

roymorrison posted:

similar to beers; the different brands are just what some joker thought would look good as a label. anyone who tells you otherwise is trying to get you to buy their lovely beer!

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

which one goes with red meat?

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
I'm sure most people can tell the difference between 30 dollar weed and 15 dollar weed

Your weed isnt what you think it is a lot of the time

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Pitdragon posted:

similar to beers; the different brands are just what some joker thought would look good as a label. anyone who tells you otherwise is trying to get you to buy their lovely beer!

One dispensaries "Purple Murple" could be another dispensaries "Vanilla Spud", poo poo shouldn't be given any names and just listed by THC % and potency.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

I still think the difference is mostly placebo, i've had either one do either one to me and stoners always claim pot can do all sorts of insane bullshit that it clearly doesn't do so whatever. try em' both and pick the one that gives you the best feels :shrug:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

That Robot posted:

there's different levels of cannabinoids in each

yes if they actually have specifically grown the strain they claim it is but the only people who have loving heirloom weed are the weirdos who grow it and enter it into contests for High Times. the rest are just like "oh it looks purple i'm gonna call it purple haze"

i mean that might be getting better now that it's even slightly regulated but I doubt it.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

A government payed weed connoisseur is going around weighing nugs and tossing them into little test tubes full of liquid that changes colour if the nugs aren't gnarly enough

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

my drug dealer gives me a bunch of lovely weed for free eveey month and i spend a lot of time cleaning my kitchen and listening to taylor swift like a stay at home mom

ya thats what im used to. i dont understand the new fangled "oh i get to choose" stuff. ill probably be dead in a week or too any way.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
my little vape pen thing that they gave me broke i think. i cant even smoke this crud. can you drink it?

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

"I want to get drunk but I want to get exciting drunk not sleepy drunk, should I drink tequila or vodka?"

that is what pot heads sound like.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Zazi posted:

"I want to get drunk but I want to get exciting drunk not sleepy drunk, should I drink tequila or vodka?"

that is what pot heads sound like.

"I'm a human being"

This is what you sound like.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
holy loving molassy i figured out my pen prob. im taking this poo poo into hyperspice

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

indica and satvia are evil indian gods (native american not india) and one of them is the devil and will take u on the pot smoke journey to hell where u will see allt he kids u killed and family members u estranged w ur drug abuse ways and the other in god heaven who will take u to havne

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
yep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQy6oa0ucG0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Harald posted:

your gonna want that indica for when the broncos get trashed tomorrow
i'm hopefully gonna smoke a huge joint tomorrow at my friend's super bowl party. perhaps even a super bowl!

• Locked thread