Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

if ur vaper pen broke then ur in luck i got the solution turn up the burners on ur stove to 7 wait 4-10 minutes for the heat to get there, dump the weed oils on the hot burner, wow what is that fire? smoke? no u friggin gooner it's vape put ur head over the hot stove and vape in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

holy loving molassy i figured out my pen prob. im taking this poo poo into hyperspice

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
R. C. P.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Proud of you Dad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7JtLlKq8Kw

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
that is one of the baddest mother fuckers in the world. NO poo poo

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Goddamned how are you bad at doing drugs, motherfucking junkies can do drugs.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Turtle Sandbox posted:

Goddamned how are you bad at doing drugs, motherfucking junkies can do drugs.

suck. my. poo poo. you. loving stupid. piece. of. poo poo. rear end in a top hat.

Aug 4, 2010

dont sign your posts

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

www posted:

dont sign your posts

ok

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

yes if they actually have specifically grown the strain they claim it is but the only people who have loving heirloom weed are the weirdos who grow it and enter it into contests for High Times. the rest are just like "oh it looks purple i'm gonna call it purple haze"

i mean that might be getting better now that it's even slightly regulated but I doubt it.

it's very regulated in IL for medical use. it is what it is on the box.

Y-Hat posted:

i'm hopefully gonna smoke a huge joint tomorrow at my friend's super bowl party. perhaps even a super bowl!

you're the man now dog

dad gay. so what posted:

suck. my. poo poo. you. loving stupid. piece. of. poo poo. rear end in a top hat.

are you high yet

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

That Robot posted:

are you high yet

bigtime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless