Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

"i'm gonna wrap a plant in paper, light it on fire, and put it in my body"-an apparently grown adult, who probably also shits his pants and later beats his wife with the dried out logs of poo poo

you make smoking sound metal as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

tomstuart posted:

the only vape trick ive ever seen that i actually had any respect for is a guy who kept vaping for like an hour straight, but was swallowing the vape smoke instead of inhaling it

at the end of his session he let out a mad fart that looked like someone was burning green leaves in his pants

why isn't this on youtube?

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Earwicker posted:

because its not true due to being physically/biologically impossible

don't ruin this for me

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

vape.jpg

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

deep impact on vhs posted:

i either buy from people who make their own juice or companies who make their own juice :colbert:

i just squeeze the oranges directly into a glass

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

its not as bad as cigarettes, i do not control my actions, so i choose the one that looks like a lightsaber

i would vape if i could get a robocock shaped like a lightsaber that made lightsaber noises whilst vaping

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

String Beans posted:

installing that afterburner in this persons pants wasn't a bright move.

as someone watching this gif, i assure you that it was a great idea

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Mozi posted:

i'm surprised they don't have colored clouds yet (purple, red, yellow...)

i'm sure there's some chemical laying around in China that would do the trick!

this is unironically a brilliant idea, and no one of any worth would be harmed by it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Anderron Shi posted:

I MAKE MY OWN ELIQUID

i also urinate

• Locked thread