Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Welcome to the offseason. Welcome to hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
gently caress

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Cam really dropped the ball on this one

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

It sucks that the worse Manning now has as many rings as Eli

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

and thee dalton

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
Now that Peyton has his second ring wrapped up, I'm gonna say it: he's a lock for the Hall of Fame.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
RIP

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

WHOOPS posted:

Now that Peyton has his second ring wrapped up, I'm gonna say it: he's a lock for the Hall of Fame.

I'd say so too but WR has a huge back log for the hall

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

This is all three's fault

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
A rad as gently caress defense beat the poo poo out of a great team to win a Super Bowl. This was awesome, haters vacate.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

:(

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Racists everywhere are hootin and hollering at the TV, wavin their confederate flag

but enough about Carolina fans

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

peyton getting hammered tonight

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Guys when's the first MLFB game?

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Football is over.

Winter is here.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

My grandmother just told me she didn't want to see the Panthers win because "I don't want to see that n*gger win". The racism is real guys.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Go Philadelphia Soul

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
the superbowl was lame as hell but whatever, bring on the offseason, son. i'm hyped for gm scot to bring the redskins to another offseason redskins championship.

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

I am definitely a madman with a box

Intruder posted:

This is all three's fault

three and Parmesan Basil made this happen.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

offseason is my favorite time of the year!!

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Uggghh

Painkiller
Jan 30, 2005

You think the truth will set you free...
Marshawn Lynch announced his retirement during the Super Bowl lmao. God speed Beast Mode.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

if Peyton doesn't retire then Jon "Villain" Elway will have won another Super Bowl for nothing

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
I really like it when another team beats a team that beat us. I have fully embraced the dark side and I don't regret it.

Farewell, Marshawn. Your brain and back are still intact and you saved all your football money. You won the game of life.

uh oh pancho!
Sep 3, 2004

THE MARATHON WAS COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY

CLEAR TIME SGDQ18

Painkiller posted:

Marshawn Lynch announced his retirement during the Super Bowl lmao. God speed Beast Mode.

poignant but perfect

https://twitter.com/MoneyLynch/status/696525541826924546

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Football season is over.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

sharknado slashfic posted:

peyton getting hammered tonight

I wonder what beer he will drink.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Now for the hype machine to build up all of our hopes and dreams, only to smash them to pieces the moment football comes back.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
poo poo

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Can someone please summarize what went down in the GDT because it sounded like insanity but I'm not wading through 200 pages.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Spoeank posted:

Can someone please summarize what went down in the GDT because it sounded like insanity but I'm not wading through 200 pages.

Winkie posted a woman crushing a watermelon between her thighs, and Parmesean Basil melted down over the game. That's pretty much it

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Only a million months until football gently caress

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Pitchers and catchers report in 11 days.

Also baseball will be starting soon.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Spoeank posted:

Mel Mudkiper is a fan of the Denver Broncos. Mel Mudkiper has always been a fan of the Denver Broncos. Also, Parmesan Basil is LARPing as Lot's Wife, and Petey has disturbing fetishes.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Do Papa John's exist on every corner in Denver like Dunkin Donuts are here in New England?

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
gently caress, football's over. :(

Man they didn't even try with the ads anymore.

Mel was always a Broncos fan.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Frackie Robinson posted:

Winkie posted a woman crushing a watermelon between her thighs, and Parmesean Basil melted down over the game. That's pretty much it

That was Petey posting that giantess emasculating all of us while maintaining eyecontact the whole time

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Bad Moon posted:

That was Petey posting that giantess emasculating all of us while maintaining eyecontact the whole time

No that was the drunk driving PSA with Helen Mirren

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I look forward to seeing where Brock Osweiller leads us in the next few years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Frackie Robinson posted:

No that was the drunk driving PSA with Helen Mirren

It was a goodbad night for cis penises.

• Locked thread