Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

ghlbtsk posted:

having trouble following all the Bjorks tbqh
but my "seduction by multiple Bjorks" fetish has now been fully realized so at least I have that going for me

At the 5 minutes in, you're totally in for a Bjorkakke.

Johnny Aztec posted:

Gaga is just a poser. Bjork lives the weird lifestyle.

For like ten years, she was in a relationship and had a kid with this guy (might :nws: for boobies and :nms: for just plain oddity), who is probably the only person who could match her in her weirdness.

Fumble posted:

I spent 2 mins looking at clouds waiting for something to happen, before sitting up and worked out what was going on.

That's a real issue with these 3D videos, you often times have no idea where to look and by the time you find out, the video is over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

extra stout posted:

there was a long time ago a hefty fella who had paranoid schizophrenia or something and a dirty apartment who kept making vhs tapes talking directly to bjork about being in love and how to meet up and get married and the last one he shot himself in the head with a handgun and becasue of the world we live in you can of course easily watch this now but i have no idea why you'd want to

I think you're also forgetting that he made an acid bomb meant to disfigure her since he realized he could never be with her. He even filmed the test runs with this hand-drawn cut-out of Bjork. They luckily found his body and the tapes before the mail bomb could hurt anyone.

• Locked thread