Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
Also laying on one nail = less irritation than laying on a bed of nails. Hope this helps, friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Take THAT Gillette!

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

shaving is giving a large portion of your life away to appear as a woman or dumb child.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i shave with a vacuum cleaner

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I minimize irritation by sleeping on a single upward-pointing railroad pike pointed squarely in my arse. This advanced form of meditation has allowed me to make my dreams manifest in what we call "physical reality" and to live for dozens of kalpas.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

how about a beard shaped mask that is just completely covered in blades, and you just put it on and slide it up a half centemeter and it shaves you in one fell swoop

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i use the cheapest razor i can find once a week and no one ever complains

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
If you don't wet shave, use a doubled edged safety razor, or a single blade you're helping the terrorists win.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i shave with a vacuum cleaner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b4Z5Kg08PY

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

AugmentedVision posted:

Also laying on one nail = less irritation than laying on a bed of nails. Hope this helps, friends.

your mom laid on my nail OP

my big rear end nail. spike more like

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

I've got a whorl of hair under my chin that I can't shave from any direction without going against the grain and dragging a mach 3 or something over it multiple times from different directions for a close shave gives me the worst loving razorburn ever. no such problem with a safety razor and a year's supply of blades costs liek $20

more like a lifetime supply now though because I haven't shaved in years. beard crew represent

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

The Goatfather posted:

I've got a whorl of hair under my chin that I can't shave from any direction without going against the grain and dragging a mach 3 or something over it multiple times from different directions for a close shave gives me the worst loving razorburn ever. no such problem with a safety razor and a year's supply of blades costs liek $20

more like a lifetime supply now though because I haven't shaved in years. beard crew represent

lol

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Real hurthling! posted:

shaving is giving a large portion of your life away to appear as a woman or dumb child.

i can almost hear you adjusting your fedora

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
do a pass with an electric razor or the downward stroke with your second-most-recent razor before showering
finish with an upward stroke with your most-recent razor after showering
your razors will last a long time

but i want to try the wet shave some day like these classy megathreads
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2398381
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3523526

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
I, too, conflate the type of razor I choose with my gender identity and social class.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm such a loving loser. I can't shave right with the first blade so now I have to buy special retard razors that go over the same spot 4 times. The hairy, barbasol-encrusted aloe strip makes it all good tho. Soothing. :cripes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
I use a rusty scalpel

• Locked thread