Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

echinopsis posted:

how does it feel to no longer be a man

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

sorry for your tiny, small, insignificant forum drama op. i'll be over here tackling big problems, like the latest dgsw meme.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

guess that penis will echo no more

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

ahah crosspostin this from the vday thread

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Can I buy your balls and/or penis once they are removed from your body OP?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
actually I turned
down the nullo upgrade

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I had a boyfriend who'd gotten snipped and it was great. We were both clean and I hated talking pills. Lots of fun. The only think I noticed was his cum tended to be like, chunkier, than the zillions of other dudes I've banged since I'm a big ol slut. Nah, but for real, it wasn't like cottage cheese or anything and he ate a healthy diet and was pretty fit. It wasn't gross, but definitely a more clumpy consistency than what you usually see. He said it'd had been like that before the operation though. I dunno. Hope your don't start spewing curds!

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

echinopsis posted:

people will incorrectly call me 'impotent' when they should be saying I am 'important'

thank you for fighting the good fight of anti-natalism, you are truly green and i assure you i am pressing F right now to show my respects

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

echinopsis posted:

actually I turned
down the nullo upgrade

ok then seriously pal what's your pronouns now

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
look at these crispy atheist balls of mine.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
tell him to suck your drat balls lol

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Nooner posted:

tell him to suck your drat balls lol

LOL!!!

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

what did they do with your balls echi?

Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012

very appropriate of you to join the impotence thread :roflolmao:

maybe make a salon date with OP?

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

ghostter posted:

cut your balls off

They already are. Him and his wife are in an open relationship.

Wonder if she is getting her tubes tied?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Raged posted:

They already are. Him and his wife are in an open relationship.

Wonder if she is getting her tubes tied?

nah she just snipped him to make it humiliatingly obvious that the babby ain't his

DaNzA
Sep 11, 2001

:D
Grimey Drawer

emoji posted:

Nice job trying to throw the OP under the bus even though you're the most boring poster on this website. Even tho he's a drug and sex perv he's never made a post this bad:
eh I didn't say his posts were bad, just giving people more back stories, and thanks for the correction ecch guess I remember some stuff wrong
also that was my post at people arguing with stymie/stux, which you probably could understand

so what happened? did you have some last minute epiphanies?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
it hurts but was successful apparently although I have to wait three months and jizz twenty times and then test before we know for certain I am effectively nullo

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

tell them to implant some subdermal led lights too while they're at it

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lmao
the procedure was so easy and short. seriously about 35-40 minutes from moment I met him till moment I left. insurance covered so didn't even speak to reception

just him and me an a lot of lignocaine thank the Christ

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
20 times in 3 months? Think you can handle that break-neck rate?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

echinopsis posted:

lmao
the procedure was so easy and short. seriously about 35-40 minutes from moment I met him till moment I left. insurance covered so didn't even speak to reception

just him and me an a lot of lignocaine thank the Christ
you should have had him hide some chocolate chips in there as a treat for any would be treasure hunters

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
did they let you keep your nuts? I hope you have them in a pickle jar on your mantle

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
they are pain. i got internal bleeding but i think have the thing wehere they are full of sperm and they have to go away and now its just like anything is pain my my balls

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
thats hilarious

Uxzuigal
Jan 16, 2013

Chill Berserker Dude
Why... why.... would no, this. No. I refuse. Never happening. gently caress me. Or please do not.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
are you a eunuch now op?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I don't think it's supposed to hurt a week after.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
is it an american thing where they dont do this? in our culture its like most men whove had kids are doing it or done it

Germstore posted:

I don't think it's supposed to hurt a week after.

he saiud 1/10 people get a buildup of sperm. it doesnt hurt, its just very very sensitive

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
American guys do it too, because apparently kids are so bad that you want to cut your balls off

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Stereotype posted:

American guys do it too, because apparently kids are so bad that you want to cut your balls off

one time for christmas i got my parents a big box and in the box was a smaller box and in that box was a smaller box and in that box was a smaller box and in that box was a smaller box and that box was empty

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Lots of trust

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
you could've just stuck to bumsex.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Jailbrekr posted:

you could've just stuck to bumsex.

that's what I've been doing lately but I blame it on the ambien

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
geting pounded in my analsphincter by a dick is like geting punched in the adams apple from the inside. belisimo!!! :fork:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

howre the balls, mate? bangin'?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
tender

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

swiped left

Adbot