Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Live stream (free): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o56pLqPYcEo

quote:

PBS NewsHour will host the sixth Democratic Presidential Primary Debate sanctioned by the Democratic National Committee on Thursday, Feb. 11, 2016, at 9 p.m. EST, at the Helen Bader Concert Hall in the Helene Zelazo Center for the Performing Arts on the main campus of the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. The debate will be broadcast live on PBS and will stream live on NewsHour’s website. PBS NewsHour co-anchors and managing editors Gwen Ifill and Judy Woodruff will moderate.

Watch NewsHour's live stream of the event in the player above. It will begin at 8:30 p.m.

Your moderators:

The participants:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:
Ah It'll be nice seeing the candidates speaking in my slowly dying hometown :smith:

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

SirKibbles posted:

Ah It'll be nice seeing the candidates speaking in my slowly dying hometown :smith:
The Flint debate is in March, though. :confused:

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
with all of the news coming out today I have a feeling this will be more brutal than the previous debate

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
my bet's on Hillary getting all super defensive and says some poo poo about shouting and whatnot

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MHhLDCJ57E

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

mannerup posted:

with all of the news coming out today I have a feeling this will be more brutal than the previous debate

This poo poo better at least be entertaining. The Republican debates were way better in that regard

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

You're going to the funny people part of hell,still hell though

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
Instead of watching this, I'm going to the Alamo Drafthouse.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
Oh. Neat.

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^

Bernie uses a real hoverboard this artist is a blasphemer

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Gwen Ifill owns hi haters

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Jeez I finally get cable and now this poo poo is just on the internet for free?

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

SirKibbles posted:

:confused: Last I checked Milwaukee was seeing a big influx of young people from Chicago who resettled there thanks to cheaper prices and are revitalizing downtown.

Jimong5
Oct 3, 2005

If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!!
Grimey Drawer

Brannock posted:

:confused: Last I checked Milwaukee was seeing a big influx of young people from Chicago who resettled there thanks to cheaper prices and are revitalizing downtown.

The new Bucks arena getting approved and Northwestern Mutual's new campus expansion are also good signs that the arrow is pointing up for Milwaukee, the city has been improving for a while now.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Give me a poll so I can express by dissatisfaction at the lack of Malley O'Martin :argh:

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

That's my decaying hometown tyvm

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Logikv9 posted:

Give me a poll so I can express by dissatisfaction at the lack of Malley O'Martin :argh:

Baby Hitler is the only winner here :colbert:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Thump! posted:

Baby Hitler is the only winner here :colbert:

Baby Hitler is running as a Republican.

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

Goetta posted:

Pitch 'em some curveballs Gwen :swoon:

mannerup posted:

Someone better tell Hillary to be cool as a cucumber, she was starting to overheat a little in the last one and it was not a good look.

I know she can do it like a born pro (see: Benghazi hearing) so it'll be interesting to see how she handles things.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Logikv9 posted:

Baby Hitler is running as a Republican.

hosed up way to talk about Marco he's having a hard week already

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
No poll? I thought this was a DEMOCRACY

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

i hope they loving ask about the emails and clinton foundation stuff. i care much less about the emails, but selling the powers of her office is straight up terrible poo poo

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

I hope they ask her about the transcripts.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Baloogan posted:

No poll? I thought this was a DEMOCRACY

I honestly don't know how to start a poll on this forum - tell me how and I'll make one

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

EugeneJ posted:

I honestly don't know how to start a poll on this forum - tell me how and I'll make one
Look at the bottom of the "create thread" thing. Ctrl+f "poll" if you're having trouble.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

EugeneJ posted:

Make sure it's a checkbox the only true poll.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Look at the bottom of the "create thread" thing. Ctrl+f "poll" if you're having trouble.

I still don't see it

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I don't think you can edit in a poll after the post has been made

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
DEMOCRACY DENIED

the system is corrupt

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
rigged threads

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Let's dispel with this fiction that OP doesn't know how to post a poll. OP knows exactly how to post a poll.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
It says I have to have Platinum to make polls

The Establishment is holding me down

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?

Goetta posted:

It's totally this, she's the best debate mod I've seen in years.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

EugeneJ posted:

1% hold all the cards

rigged economy

The reality is that fraud is the business model on SA. It is not the exception to the rule. It is the rule.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

EugeneJ posted:

Bernie Sanders will give free platinum to everybody.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
free SA accounts for all with platinum under a sanders presidency.

president trump will banish all mexicans to FYAD and shut down new accounts being registered by muslims until we can figure out what is going on

president hillary will continue the failed policies of president abe and remain in the pocket of big moderation

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Release the chatlogs, Richard

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Pollghazi

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
no thread is too big to fail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?
Ooh, the streams begun. They started right in on somebody speaking.

Well, she's done and now Rev. Briscoe is talking.

• Locked thread