Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

ChrisHansen posted:

Between ISIS and those hillbillies up in Oregon, I have made the decision to educate myself on the ancient art of home defense. Let's just pretend I'm too mentally unstable to purchase firearms. What are my options for home defense?

I'm thinking of starting off with a Katana. It works in all of those Cowboy Samurai animes, so why not in my house?

Please let me know all of your home defense tips or instructional videos. Here's my favorite so far: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAkCLpMtjlM

katana vs burger technique

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Applewhite posted:

String piano wire across your door so that when intruders try to step through they get sliced up like a hard-boiled egg. Only enter and exit your home through the basement crawlspace.

lifehack: if you buy vitamin d pills you never need to leave the basement

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Applewhite posted:

Live inside a porcupine. Ain't nobody gonna gently caress with one of them.

very carefully

• Locked thread