Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
“If we cannot have moral feelings against homosexuality, can we have it against murder? Can we have it against other things?”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
unironically glad barry's president so he can replace this rear end in a top hat with someone good

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
he should nominate himself that'd be funny

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
"That which gives me wood"

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

roast in heck

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

"Jack Bauer is loving ace."

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

Horniest Manticore posted:

unironically glad barry's president so he can replace this rear end in a top hat with some wall street anus

fixed that for you

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
"I am the law"

the remaining eight justices, in turn, each then announced that they were the law

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

huskarl_marx posted:

fixed that for you

still better than a reagan appointee

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
"Men and women, heterosexuals and homosexuals, are all subject to [Texas'] prohibition of deviant sexual intercourse with someone of the same sex."

Definition of fair IMO

MaliciousBiz
Mar 28, 2010

I Pay to Poast on Internet
"bitches ain't poo poo"

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
"if he can't drive with a broken back, at least he can polish the fenders"

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
It seems such a waste of time, if that's what it's all about, mama if that's moving up then I'm moving out

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

"i'm gay"

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Perhaps the worst Supreme Court judge of all time?

Clarence Thomas doesn't count, because he isn't a judge. Never was one.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

"u2 is a good band"

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

unironically glad barry's president so he can replace this rear end in a top hat with someone good

you mean so that he can replace that rear end in a top hat with himself

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006
"Get off my lawn!"

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
What kind of debauched hosed up rear end sex was that guy having that he morally equates it with murder. You dirty old man you. :allears:

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

"ill have my steak well done, please"

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

"can i pay for this soda with a personal check? thank you"

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

lol you think congress isn't going to stretch that out forever and ever and ever past feb next year.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

John Denver Hoxha posted:

It seems such a waste of time, if that's what it's all about, mama if that's moving up then I'm moving out

"ACK ACK ACK ACK"

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
"Here comes the dissenter. I'm the originalist gangster. Excuse me Mr. Officer, still love you like that."

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

4outof5 posted:

lol you think congress isn't going to stretch that out forever and ever and ever past feb next year.

legally they can do it as much as 120 days and obongo has over 300 left. but i'm sure any loophole or other delay is being desperately searched for as we speak

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Node posted:

legally they can do it as much as 120 days and obongo has over 300 left. but i'm sure any loophole or other delay is being desperately searched for as we speak
Goddamn Republicans hate the constitution so much, lol

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

Node posted:

I've seen this 120 day thing said a few times. Anyone have a link to where this is actually codified in law, and not just some "oh yeah, they got 4 months to replace 'em" thing?

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

Prettz posted:

i know! whats their deal?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Node posted:

i know! whats their deal?

they love the constitution that they make up as needed to suit the purposes of their corporate masters. the existence of the real constitution is very inconvenient. that is also why they desperately hate history.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Prettz posted:

I think pretty much everybody likes the parts of the constitution that support the things they want and don't like the things that get in their way.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Toilet Mouth posted:

I think pretty much everybody likes the parts of the constitution that support the things they want and don't like the things that get in their way.
Hmmmmm, let me think about that. Let me look at a few years of recent history.

Nope.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
NEVER IN HISTORY HAS A PRESIDENT APPOINTED A JUSTICE DURING AN ELECTION YEAR!!!! THIS IS AN AFFRONT!!! THE PEOPLE DESERVE TO PICK THERIR REP[RESENTATIVES!!!!!

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent," Scalia wrote in a 2009 dissent of the Court's order for a federal trial court in Georgia to consider the case of death row inmate Troy Davis. "Quite to the contrary, we have repeatedly left that question unresolved, while expressing considerable doubt that any claim based on alleged 'actual innocence' is constitutionally cognizable."

"Not my problem, gently caress off"

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
who needs a house out in hackensack?

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

"Mere factual innocence"

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
YOU KNOW WHO DA FWUCK I AM? IM ANTONIN FWUCKIN SCALIA MODUHFUCKA

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

I've seen this 120 day thing said a few times. Anyone have a link to where this is actually codified in law, and not just some "oh yeah, they got 4 months to replace 'em" thing?

That's just how long it took for Thomas, and the longest ever.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

BillmasterCozb posted:

you mean so that he can replace that rear end in a top hat with himself

I hope so. Just gives himself his next job. That'd be funny.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

Toilet Mouth posted:

and both of the US political parties are almost entirely controlled by a predatory elite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
LET BERNIE DECIDE

• Locked thread