Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

:siren: Welcome to Cube Mafia! :siren:

End of Day 1
Start of Day 2
End of Day 2
Start of Day 3
End of Day 3
Start of Day 3
End of Day 4
Start of Day 5
End of Day 5/Start of Day 6
End of Day 6/Start of Day 7
End of Day 7/Start of Day 8
End of Day 8/Start of Day 9

This is a game of mafia that is based off the movie "Cube." The normal rules of Mafia apply, but there is an added win condition in that the town can escape the Cube.

Standard Mafia Rules

Cube Mafia Rules

No editing your posts.
No talking OOT unless you are able to do so.
Don't post your role PM.
Don't spectator-post.
Don't post after hammers or daykills.
Don't post after dying.
Don't encrypt your posts, make Toxx clauses, or play Truth or Dare.
Don't fake day actions.

In this game there will be 6 directions that the town can take at any one time. North and South are arbitrary, and the town will secretly decide a standard to use before the beginning of each day, determined by me. Each direction will have its own section to look at with a lot going on. Example:

code:
The door to the North has a panel on it that has the picture of Admiral Ackbar on it.
There are 9 numbers above the panel, arranged in groups of 3's, that read 123 456 789.
Inside the room is Big Bird from Sesame Street, and he is waving at you
There are 6 exits with a panel under each door. The 6 panels in the room all relate to each other and form a "puzzle." The puzzles will get harder as the game progresses. The scum know which rooms are safe, which rooms are trapped, and which room brings you closer to the light of day. There may or may not be roles that influence the panels and rooms.

The descriptions of whatever is inside the room is just flavor. Ignore it please. It's just for interesting deaths if the room is trapped.

As for the puzzles, there will be three "groups". One of the panels will display the TRUE Path. Several of the panels will hold the SAFE Path. And the rest will be trapped. The TRUE and SAFE panels are related, somehow. It is up to you to figure out which rooms are safe and which rooms are trapped.

The panels may be doing weird things during the day. :siren:THE TRUE PATH'S PANEL WILL ALWAYS BE FUNCTIONING.:siren:

Everyday, you will all vote on who you would like to throw into a room. If you do not wish to throw anyone into a room, you may also vote for a no lynch to end the day early. You may make a vote by using the command ##vote: Player Name Goes Here: Direction you would like to throw them. You may also ##unvote at any time and change your vote accordingly. You only have one vote per person. When a player has reached votes from half the remaining players, they will be chucked into a room. If it's safe then they will not die. If it's trapped, they will be immediately killed and cardflipped. At that time the day will end and we will enter twilight. You will have one hour to vote on which direction the town would like to travel. SOMEONE HAS TO HAVE HAD GONE INTO THAT ROOM AT SOME POINT. If no one has moved into a safe room before the end of the day, then the town will not move. After a tally of the votes, the simple majority will win and the town will move. If the majority was a trapped room, the town will not move. If the room moved into was a safe room, then the town will not have moved closer to escape. The escape counter will not increase or decrease, just stay the same. If the room was the TRUE room, then you will be one day closer to victory.

At any time, a player may ##move into any room. If it was trapped, you will be immediately card flipped and the day continues. If it was the safe or true path, you will not die but you will not know if it was safe or true, only that it was not trapped. You may move as many times as you like. AGAIN, a player must have moved into a room you wish the town to move to in order to advance the escape route. If you make this command, please give me a heads up before doing anything stupid so that I may be present for your action. I'm not always around.

Also, if the town so desires, they may throw shoes into rooms to test for traps. Between the 25 of you, ONLY 5 OF YOU BROUGHT ONE SHOE. Ya'll dumb. You may throw shoes by having half the town votes on throwing a shoe with the command ##Throw Shoe: Direction you would like shoe to travel. One use of a shoe consumes it. When you run out of shoes, you're out of shoes.

The town wins when they either escape or have killed all the scum. The scum wins when they have a majority of the town.

I reserve the right to modkill lurkers or anyone that doesn't submit night actions at my leisure. This is not a lurker friendly game

Remaining Players
5. Asiina
9. King Burgundy
10. Hal Incandenza
12. Atoramos
13. Little Mac

Byers2142, Town Vanilla, has moved into a trapped room Day 1
tithin, Town Vanilla, has moved into a trapped room Day 1
MEDS CURES SCHIZOS, Town Vanilla, has moved into a trapped room Day 1
Power of Pecota, Town Vanilla, has moved into a trapped room Day 1
chaoslord, Unlynchable Townie, has moved into a trapped room Day 2
Gamerofthegame, Town Vanilla, has moved into a trapped room Day 2
katipo, Town Vanilla, has been modkilled for inactivity Day 2
Trasson, Scum Panel Blocker, has been modkilled for inactivity Day 2
Hiipfire, Town Cop, has been modkilled for inactivity Day 3
Harold Krell, Town Vanilla, has been modkilled for inactivity Day 3
King of Bleh, Town Vanilla, has been modkilled for inactivity Day 3
Epsilon Plus, Town Vanilla, has been modkilled for inactivity Day 3
AnonymousNarctoics, Town Vanilla, has moved into a trapped room Day 4
bowmore, Scum Roleblocker, has been modkilled for inactivity Day 4
yuming, Town Vanilla, has been thrown forcibly into a trap Day 4
Rarity, Town Vanilla, has moved into a trap Day 5
The Lord of Hats, Town Cuddler/Jailor, has been modkilled for inactivity Night 5
kaschei, Town Vanilla, has moved into a trap Day 9
PBS Newshour, Town Vanilla, has moved into a trap Day 9
Puntification, Town Vanilla, has moved into a trap Day 9

Khris Kruel fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Mar 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

:siren:DAY 1:siren:

With 25 alive, it will take 13 votes currently to chuck someone into a room.

The day will end on Friday, February 19th, at 9 PM EST

There are currently :siren:TEN:siren: moves until escape

code:
This is the panel for the NORTH room

The panel is displaying the number TWENTY-TWO on it

There are a series of 9 numbers inscribed into the wall next to the door, spaced 3 at a time. They are 712 354 968

Inside the room is Snuffaluffagus from Sesame Street. Apparently he's not just Big Bird's imaginary friend?
code:
This is the panel for the SOUTH room

The panel is displaying the number SEVEN on it

There are a series of 9 numbers inscribed into the wall next to the panel, spaced 3 at a time. They are 825 734 196

Inside the room is what appears to be a figure with a long black cloak and a large sharp scythe.
You cannot see inside the black figure's clothes, and it appears to be hovering above the ground.
You recognize this as the figure death from popular culture.
code:
This is the panel for the EAST room

The panel is displaying the number THREE on it

There are a series of 9 numbers inscribed into the wall next to the panel, spaced 3 at a time. They are 219 635 784

Inside the room is a large black obelisk. It doesn't appear to be reflecting light at all.
code:
This is the panel for the WEST room

The panel is not displaying anything. It appears to be not turned on.

There are a series of 9 numbers inscribed into the wall next to the panel, spaced 3 at a time. They are 816 245 739.

Inside the room is a caterpiller. It is hairy, small, and not dangerous looking at all.
code:
This is the panel for the UP room

The panel is not displaying anything. It appears to be not turned on.

There are a series of 9 numbers inscribed into the wall next to the panel, spaced 3 at a time. They are 861 495 372.

Inside the room is a friendly clown. He is very colorful and eager, making honking jokes as you laugh at him.
code:
This is the panel for the DOWN room

The panel is displaying the number ONE on it.

There are a series of 9 numbers inscribed into the wall next to the panel, spaced 3 at a time. They are 329 851 746.

Inside the room is a giraffe. From the Serengeti. it doesn't look hungry, and it's food source is curiously absent.
You all wake up slowly. Some waking others up. Some curling into a corner, scared out of their minds. The room was ominous, with an electrical hum that blocked out any other sounds coming from other rooms. You could hear the sobs of the less mentally resilient though.

There were 6 exits, and each door opened as you came close to them. Each one another room just like the room you were standing in. The air was cold, and everything smelled of humans who hadn't showered in days and had pissed themselves. You all wanted out, but how?

Maybe the panels offered an explanation?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorophyll

You all have allergic reactions to this chemical that makes you pass out.

You may continue with your suspension of disbelief

Khris Kruel fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Feb 14, 2016

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

can someone please tell katipo to message me at khriskruel @ g mail dot com. He/she doesn't have private messages for some reason and hasn't received his/her role

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Byers2142 has moved into the SOUTH room, which was a :siren:TRAP:siren:

Byers2142, Town Vanilla, has moved into a trapped room Day 1!

"No byers! Think of the children!" the others screamed. Byers was sick of this poo poo, and no one told Byers2142 what to do. I mean, maybe all this trap bullshit was fake? Maybe it was just a corporate lie?

Byers quickly dropped into the South room, nodding to Death who was floating towards Byers. "Sup bro? High five" Byers said, raising his/her hand. A high powered laser shot from where Death's eyes would be, if you could see them, and Byer's arm fell off, cleanly cut.

"Ow, my loving arm," Byers said, cradling his/her cauterized stump of where his/her arm used to be. Death chuckled as more lasers began firing out of it's face, slicing Byers into fleshy chunks.

After Byers lay in motionless pieces, Death moved back to the center of the room, watching for another fool to enter.

Khris Kruel fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Feb 14, 2016

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

With 24 alive, it will take 13 votes to throw someone into a room

No one is currently voting

Deadline is Friday, February 19th, 9 PM EST

There are :siren: 10 :siren: moves until escape

There are :siren: 5 :siren: shoes left to be thrown

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Power of Pecota has moved into the EAST Room! The room was NOT TRAPPED

The town had just witnessed a grisly death. A horrible, needless death. "Hey, you know, maybe these numbers mean something?" One person said. Another took his shoe off, and thought about throwing it into a room. That person was not Power of Pecota.

"I'm a gamblin' man, and BLACK is the way to go. Last one in is a rotten egg!" PoP screamed, diving through the doorway.

Everyone held their breath as Power of Pecota dusted him/herself off, walking up to the obelisk. It just hummed quietly. Nothing at all happened. Everyone let out a sigh of relief as Power of Pecota walked back into the room with everyone in it.

"Just gotta go with them feels" PoP said.

Khris Kruel fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Feb 14, 2016

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

With 24 alive, it takes 13 votes to chuck someone into a room

There is no one currently voting

There are :siren: 10 :siren: days until escape

There are :siren: 5 :siren: shoes left to be thrown

the OP has been edited for a few clarifications. If something is not meant to be known by the town, I won't answer questions to it. It's a very complicated game, please bear with me

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

friendly reminder, please send me a message before you do something dumb. I'm not always around.

tithin has moved NORTH. It was a TRAP.

tithin, Vanilla Town, has moved North into a trap Day 1!

"Well, I mean I guess these panels mean something. Maybe we should figure out what they mean? I mean there has to be something that will help us survive," Some people of the group said. Alot of people had their fingers and hands on their chins, scratching aimlessly.

"Have you guys tried going into the rooms yet? That might work," Said tithin, eagerly jumping into the room with Snuffaluffagus.

Big bird's imaginary friend moved closer as tithin came to pet his long snout. It worked for a time. But Snuffaluffagus was imaginary, and the RED DRAGON that he turned into was not. With a quick yelp from tithin, he was quickly gobbled up by the enormous beast.

The Red Dragon turned back into Snuffaluffagus. You are not sure if you imagined what had happened or not. Tithin was gone though, and that was reality.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

:munch:

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

chaoslord has moved DOWN. It was NOT TRAPPED.

"Well, I will valiantly go into the next room," chaoslord announced. The others parted way for him. No one else would do it.

"Sure whatever. Probably not as dumb as the others," someone said. chaoslord saluted and dropped into the room below with a thud.

The giraffe came over to chaoslord and honked or whatever sounds giraffes make. Chaoslord ran around the room screaming, but the giraffe stayed still. The room didn't look to be trapped.

After everyone shouted and calmed chaoslord down, he climbed back into the room, alive and out of breath.

Khris Kruel fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Feb 15, 2016

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Day 1 Votecount

Gamerofthegame:UP (1) - Power of Pecota
PBS Newshour:DOWN(1) - King of Bleh

No Throw (1) - Gamerofthegame

20 players not voting

With 23 alive, it will take 12 for a majority

There are :siren: 5 :siren: shoes left to use

Deadline is Friday, February 19th, 2016

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

##move up

No loving way would KK make the clown room trapped twice in a row.

you would be wrong

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

MEDS CURES SCHIZOS has moved UP, which was TRAPPED

MEDS CURES SCHIZOS, Town Vanilla, has moved into a trapped room Day 1

Everyone was arguing about whether to move now, or figure more panel stuff out. Everyone except MEDS CURES SCHIZOS. MCS was watching the clown. Fascinated by it. Waving at it, laughing at it, just wondering about it in general.

"Clowns aren't bad. No one would ever trap a clown. How bad could it be?" MCS thought to themselves.

While the arguments heated up around MCS, they grabbed onto the rungs and climbed into the room above. The clown pulled a balloon out. It laughed and honked and moved to MCS. MCS clapped their hands together, so eager to play with the clown.

The balloon BURST and sprayed HYDROFLUORIC ACID on MCS. Their body BURNED and melted in front of everyone. MCS' screams ended all conversations.

I mean, at least until they stopped screaming.

Khris Kruel fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Feb 15, 2016

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

The Lord of Hats posted:

Yeah, I would imagine that there'd have to be some kind of accounting for a high rate of suicide in this game.

A day one no-lynch sounds like it would be a pretty lousy idea, so I think we probably do vote somebody, but in the future we're going to have to consider our rate of resource attrition.

Hey KK, is town movement mandatory? So if, say, we have nobody go into a room voluntarily, and our toss is into a trapped room, we don't have to follow to our death, right?

The town will not move if no one has moved into a safe room at any point during the day

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

HiipFire has moved EAST. The room is NOT TRAPPED.

HiipFire listened to all the conversation, nodding several times. "Ok, I think I understand. This makes sense. I'm trusting you guys," he/she said, working up energy to jump into a room. He/she burst into a run and dove screaming into the east room and went into the fetal position while waiting for agonizing death.

Nothing happened. The obelisk didn't move.

Somewhere, someone started a slow clap that escalated throughout the remaining town members.

Hiipfire smiled as he/she walked back into the town. "I did it guys," Hiipfire said, triumphant.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Day 1 Votecount

PBS Newshour:SOUTH(1) - King of Bleh
King of Bleh: NORTH (1) - kaschei

Shoe: West(1) - Power of Pecota

No Lynch(1) - Gamerofthegame

17 players not voting

With 22 alive, it will take 12 for a majority

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

:siren:HiipFire has moved EAST. It was NOT TRAPPED:siren:

"Woah, hang on...I think I dropped something in the room. Let me go check," Hiipfire said, moving back into East. Little did Hiipfire realize but they had all been stripped of all their possessions, and only had the scrubs on their bodies.

The obelisk still did not move.

"Man, I'm high or something. I could've sworn I dropped my wallet in here," Hiipfire said, returning to the room

On the other side of the room...

:siren:chaoslord has moved WEST. It was NOT TRAPPED.:siren:

chaoslord was not having any of this. They kept checking their blood pressure. Nope, the adrenaline was definitely dying down. It was time to go into another room.

Some of the hipster townies were leaning against the door. It was the only room no one had gone into. So naturally someone was going to chuck themselves in there. "No, please, stop," they said quietly, smiling at chaoslord as they rushed in.

The caterpillar kept moving along the ground, not caring for anything in the world. You suspect it actually might just be a random caterpillar, and not a part of the cube.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Khris Kruel posted:

The scum know which rooms are safe, which rooms are trapped, and which room brings you closer to the light of day.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

PBS Newshour posted:

im asking if they know how the puzzles actually work or just the solutions but i assumed this is too much infomation to give

:iiam:

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Day 1 Votecount

PBS Newshour:SOUTH(2) - King of Bleh, Rarity

Shoe: West(1) - Power of Pecota

16 players not voting

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Puntification has moved EAST. The room was NOT TRAPPED.

Puntification was feeling left out. No one was talking to them. All the people moving into rooms were getting all the attention.

Puntification moseyed on into the East room and leaned up against the obelisk. "You're my only friend," they said to the obelisk.

"It's ok, I'll always be here," the obelisk whispered. Or did they? Maybe it was a figment of Punty's mind. Either way, Puntification had a new friend no one else had. They took that warmth back with them to the main room.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

PBS Newshour posted:

stop moving into rooms when we seen all the rooms guys you are making khris work hard

I'm a professional writer and I put stuff into this game for the sole sake of flavor and me writing as hard as I can.

Knock yourselves out. It's probably not a good idea mechanics wise to move needlessly though. Just sayin'

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

PBS Newshour posted:

##contemplates the meaning of the cube, is it a metaphor for the pointlessness of life?

PBS Newshour puts their hand on their chin and strokes deeply. You hear a "hmmm" coming from them occasionally

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Asiina looks around uncomfortably. Little do they all know Asiina's really crying on the inside and just wants a friend. Just like everyone in life.

King Burgundy has moved DOWN. It was NOT TRAPPED

King Burgundy had been huddled in the corner openly weeping this whole time. No one wanted to be their friend. It was time to make some friends with animals that UNDERSTOOD King Burgundy.

King Burgundy dropped to the bottom room and pet the giraffe. It honked at King Burgundy and nuzzled up next to them. King Burgundy felt their heart fill with love and hope before moving back up to the main room.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Rarity posted:

##gives Capps the old Rochambeau

Rarity smiled at doing something awesome, but didn't have the guts to actually do it. Then Rarity felt bad about themselves.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

kaschei posted:

##try to turn on the west door panel

"Let's see here, maybe if I hit as hard as I can..." kaschei trailed off, staring at the West panel. It glowed maliciously at kaschei. kaschei wound up as hard as he/she could and punched it. OW. kaschei cradled their fist while looking at the display. Still displaying nothing.

The display felt like a hardened plastic and didn't move at all from kaschei's punch. Not even a smear. kaschei wasn't sure if they were just extremely weak or the panel was extremely strong.

kaschei searched the edges of the panel and could find no opening to stick something in to pop open the panel. It appeared to be kaschei-proof. kaschei's fist throbbed with pain throughout the remainder of the day

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Day 1 Votecount

PBS Newshour:SOUTH (1) - King of Bleh, Rarity
Rarity: SOUTH (1) - King of Bleh

Shoe: West(0) - Power of Pecota, yuming

16 players not voting

Deadline is Friday, February 19th, 2016, at 9:00 PM EST

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Lord of Hats moved into the corner, so that no one could see what they were doing. Lord of Hats began furiously masterbating to the idea of hugging King of Bleh

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Power of Pecota has moved SOUTH. It was TRAPPED

Power of Pecota, Town Vanilla, has moved into a trap Day 1

Power of Pecota began crying furiously at all the accusations. They were bullying Power of Pecota. PoP couldn't take it anymore. PoP walked into the south room to get away from everything.

PoP sat down in the room and waited for glorious death. Death floated over. "What are you doing stupid," Death whispered to PoP.

"I'm killing myself. They don't want me. I don't want them. Just kill me," PoP begged Death.

Death stayed silent for a little bit. "You know, you could just ignore the bullies," Death whispered.

PoP looked up at Death. Someone being nice to them? This was different. "Am I going to die?" PoP asked hopefully.

"Yep," Death said as eye beam lasers began to carve into PoP until there was only a cooked blob of flesh on the ground.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Day 1 Votecount

Rarity: SOUTH (3) - King of Bleh, The Lord of Hats, PBS Newshour
The Lord of Hats: SOUTH (2) - Puntification, King Burgundy
PBS Newshour:SOUTH (1) - King of Bleh, Rarity
Gamerofthegame:UP (0) - Power of Pecota

No Lynch(2) - Gamerofthegame, Anonymous Narcotics

Shoe: West(0) - Power of Pecota, yuming

11 players not voting

With 21 alive, it will take 11 for a majority

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

:siren: There are now less than 24 hours until the end of the day :siren:

(The rest of the days will be shorter...this was just longer because of the clumsy start)

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

yuming posted:

I am almost caught up, but I got derailed trying to understand capps point about 2 and 9 so I made this graphic--

it's like you're in my head and I can't dig you out with a fork (if I wanted to)

Khris Kruel fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Feb 19, 2016

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Epsilon Plus posted:

in the meantime, Khris, do we really only have an hour post-flip to choose what direction to go? or did you just miss my post requesting info on that?

yes, it'll be a simple majority though, not requiring half the game

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Day 1 Votecount

Epsilon Plus: SOUTH (2) - yuming, Little Mac
Rarity: SOUTH (2) - King of Bleh, The Lord of Hats, PBS Newshour
The Lord of Hats: SOUTH (2) - Puntification, King Burgundy
PBS Newshour: SOUTH (1) - King of Bleh, Rarity
Trasson: SOUTH (1) - Atoramos
Gamerofthegame: UP (0) - Power of Pecota

No Lynch (2) - Gamerofthegame, Anonymous Narcotics

Shoe: West (0) - Power of Pecota, yuming

10 players not voting

That's in :frogsiren: LESS THAN 11 HOURS :frogsiren:

Khris Kruel fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Feb 19, 2016

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

The Lord of Hats posted:

##stand disconcertingly close to Hal Incandenza

The Lord of Hats thought about the word disconcertingly for a very long time. It hurt their brain

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

The deadline is :frogsiren: LESS THAN 5 HOURS :frogsiren:

Day 1 Votecount

Epsilon Plus: SOUTH (4) - yuming, Little Mac, The Lord of Hats, chaoslord

Rarity: SOUTH (3) - King of Bleh, The Lord of Hats, PBS Newshour, gamerofthegame
The Lord of Hats: SOUTH (3) - Puntification, King Burgundy, Rarity

PBS Newshour: SOUTH (0) - King of Bleh, Rarity

No Lynch (1) - Gamerofthegame, Anonymous Narcotics

8 players not voting

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

PBS Newshour posted:

##Does the hokey pokey, sticking sticking hands and feet in south without directly going into it
TWO SHOES RARITY, ADMIT YOU WILL BE WASTING TWO SHOES

PBS Newshour leans against the south wall, sighing audibly for attention, and pretending to smoke a cigarette that no one has

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

The deadline is :frogsiren: LESS THAN 2 HOURS :frogsiren:

Day 1 Votecount

Epsilon Plus: SOUTH (4) - yuming, Little Mac, The Lord of Hats, chaoslord
Rarity: SOUTH (4) - King of Bleh, The Lord of Hats, PBS Newshour, gamerofthegame, Hal Incandenza, Epsilon Plus
The Lord of Hats: SOUTH (4) - Puntification, King Burgundy, Rarity, King of Bleh

PBS Newshour: SOUTH (0) - King of Bleh, Rarity

No Lynch (1) - Gamerofthegame, Anonymous Narcotics

6 players not voting

Khris Kruel fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Feb 20, 2016

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

King of Bleh posted:

Wait, lord of hats isn't self-voting, something is funky about that latest vote count

its fixed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

:frogsiren: ONE Hour remains :frogsiren:

• Locked thread