Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Chichevache posted:

Voted Orlando Pace, because I'll be damned if Big Walt doesn't finish first among linemen.

You don't want every other position group gone prior to the first lineman being eliminated?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Chichevache posted:

A poor judgement.

Shouldn't you be sticking up for former Seahawks?

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Volkerball posted:

2nd best but

Concur, Barry is the best.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Time to kick out another Steeler, right?

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Why is Michael Strahan flying under the radar and not getting votes?

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Flikken posted:

Are you willing to put all steelers out? Because I can make that deal.

I would also vote out Marino to vote out all Steelers.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Atticus Finch posted:

This "vote all Steelers out" contingent intrigues me... But only if the Steelers exit first and THEN Dan Marino. The other way around is a bogus deal.

Down with voting out the Steelers and then Marino.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Time to vote out Lambert, imo.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Atticus Finch posted:

I'm voting out all Steelers before I vote Marino or Rice. I say this in spite of wishing Troy was still in.

This. Gotta get all the Steelers out.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Blarfk posted:

Chiche, as my first and greatest ally you have the honors of picking who the caucus goes after once Rice and Marino are gone

We already decided that Steelers are next after Marino.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

I think the Marino Coalition should join with the anti-Steeler Coalition and abandon the Rice minority. I'll happily vote Marino out to get a few Steelers off the list.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Time to vote out another Steeler, right?

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Time to vote out Jack Ham, imo.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

NC-17 posted:

Who the gently caress is Jack Ham?

A nobody, which is why he needs to be voted out.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Staubach has to go next because who the gently caress is going to defend against eliminating a Cowboy?

Still Steelers on the list.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

I want to vote out Forrest Gregg now.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

There are still Steelers on the list. Time to vote out a Steeler, imo.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

It's been forever since we voted out a Steeler.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Atticus Finch posted:

I feel like the Rice coalition might win this one since nobody came to a consensus on who to vote for.

Time to vote for a Steeler, imo.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Chichevache posted:

Jerry Rice is walking down the streets of San Francisco when all of a sudden he hears sirens coming from the next street down. He hurries down the road to see what's happening and sees a huge fire engulfing a 10 story building. And on the top floor, a lady is leaning out the window shouting to the firemen below. 

FIREMAN: Come on, lady, jump. We have the tarp here, we'll be able 
to catch you. 
LADY: No....I can't. My baby, my baby is up here. 
FIREMAN: Throw the baby down, we'll catch him. 
LADY: No, you'll miss. I can't leave my baby. 

Jerry sees this and steps forward. "Hey, I think I can help. Let me 
have the bullhorn." 

JERRY: Hey lady, I'm Jerry Rice, the wide receiver for the San Francisco 49er's. I'm the best wide receiver in the game, throw your baby down and I'll catch him, this is what I do for a living. 

Being a 49er fan herself, the lady recognizes Jerry and throws her baby down to him. Just as she throws it though, a huge gust of wind comes and takes the baby and starts to blow him off course. Jerry sees this and takes off after the baby. He hurdles the line closing off the area, fights through the crowd, dodges a couple of fire fighters, jumps over the car, and dives forward, just making a fingertip catch of the baby. 
The crowd around him goes wild and starts cheering his amazing catch. 
So Jerry jumps to his feet, raises his finger into the air, does a two step and then spikes the baby. 

So Jerry Rice owns? That's the takeaway I'm getting.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Any Steelers left to vote out?

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Flikken posted:

Why would you want to vote out the best qb your team has ever had?

Tebow isn't on the list.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Grittybeard posted:

Alan Page is one of the more impressive people in the world, he does not deserve to go right now Mr Logan :colbert:

Alan "Ringless" Page?

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Deacon Jones next, right?

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Deacon Jones

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Should vote out Deacon Jones, imo.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Chichevache posted:

He also had the integrity to not play for the rivals of his main team either. Noted "Greatest Receiver Ever" Jerry Rice played for both the Niners and The Raiders, both teams that were considered rivals of Rice's Seattle Seahawks.

Tim Brown: #1 INtegrity

Kicking the crap out of the Seahawks for a long time doesn't really make the Raiders and Seahawks rivals, but you started watching football after the Seahawks had left the AFC.

fsif posted:

Whole lot of Raiders still on the list, dang.

Greatest team -> greatest players.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Chichevache posted:

That scrub is still in this?

OJ Simpson

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Need to do Warren Moon next and get rid of all the QBs.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Any cowboys left?

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Volkerball posted:

Everyone voting Chuck before reed is a monster.

Anyone who votes for Charles is a monster, period. :(

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Chichevache posted:

A lot of you don't know this, but I keep a list. An honest to god, no poo poo, 100% real, goons.txt list. And on that list I put fuckboys.

Ostentatious, I want you to know that you just made my list. :clint:

Did you put yourself on the list?

Edit: Wow, can't believe TO is going to go before Moss.

MrLogan fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Jun 23, 2016

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Time to get rid of LT.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

NC-17 posted:

Anthony Muņoz, come on down.

Has to be Lott or Gonzalez next. Why did we vote Lott the best secondary player of all time?

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

NC-17 posted:

Yeah but how many people here even know who Anthony Munoz is without googling?

He's the best left tackle to ever play the game in a forum that loves offensive linemen. I'd bet most people in TFF know who he is.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Chichevache posted:

Me too. Up until this competition I thought the best Mexican football player was Kiko Alonso.

Tbf, you also didn't know who Shaun Alexander was (like most seahawks fans) until a few years of posting here.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Chichevache posted:

Re-read my post.

I did. My post poking fun of you still makes sense?

Chich: I was unaware of player x.

Me: You were also unaware of player y.

I'm ignoring your joke about Kiko being Mexican.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Elephanthead posted:

Let's vote for the guy that is the worst.

Randy Moss.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Mel Mudkiper posted:

People voting for Art Shell are trash people with trash souls

Concur. Bruce Smith should be next after Lott.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Darth Brooks posted:

We need to decide who we want to win the whole thing. Then vote them out the next round.

Voting out Bruce Smith is the correct thing to do, imo.

• Locked thread