Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can AD guard 4's? I know he is p. quick, but haven't paid much attention to him. Could he work with Dwight? Horford in Toronto would be sweet though, but what would it be? PPat, Delon Wright, Terrence Ross and a 1st rd pick?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Are you guys ready for the Jennings/Stephenson/Hezonja/Gordon lineups?

No. I dont think ive ever hated a player as much as Lance.

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
WorstBest trade ever

I hope this happens. Replace Mo with Mike Miller's trade exception. Why doesn't the trade machine let you plug those in?

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lockback posted:

You can't use trade exceptions to "add" to a trade. It has to be a trade exception by itself on one side. So you can't use a 6 mil contract and 6 mil exception to match a 12 mil contract.

Oh. I dont get it all then. What is it for?

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lockback posted:

Would you like to trade Kevin Love for this guy who does basically the same exact thing but worse in every way. We expect their contracts to be the same.

Yes, but no one expects the Ryno to be all world player. That and full court chest passes and rebounding, but yeah very similar players.

• Locked thread