Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
One time I farted out my dickhole. It was a very shrill, high-pitched "eeeeeeeeeooooooorrrt" noise that lasted for no less than 17 seconds. It was one of those things you wish a buddy could have seen, because I could never do it again like that. I have tried to recreate that day, what I did, what I ate, who i fantasized about porking, what pants I wore, trying to scientifically recreate the conditions, but nothing works. I cannot manifest the elusive dick fart. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

One time I farted out my dickhole. It was a very shrill, high-pitched "eeeeeeeeeooooooorrrt" noise that lasted for no less than 17 seconds. It was one of those things you wish a buddy could have seen, because I could never do it again like that. I have tried to recreate that day, what I did, what I ate, who i fantasized about porking, what pants I wore, trying to scientifically recreate the conditions, but nothing works. I cannot manifest the elusive dick fart. :smith:

drat dude wtf sorry to tell you but that wasnt a fart it was a queef and it hsouldnt happen to your dickhole you should get that checked out by a doctor you could have a medical condition

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
that medical condition is called having a vagina

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

tomstuart posted:

that medical condition is called having a vagina

:stonk: Is it terminal?

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

VendaGoat posted:

:stonk: Is it terminal?

no you loving rear end its what happens when you are a woman i was insinuating the poster above me was actually not a male after all

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
feel free to post other flatulence related material here too

for exmaple, have this old standby:

here i sit
broken hearted
came to poo poo
and only farted

(this dynamic piece of peotry is often writtedn on bathroom stalls to help give it additional context(

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

tomstuart posted:

no you loving rear end its what happens when you are a woman i was insinuating the poster above me was actually not a male after all

:v: So, he'll recover?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Jeez you guys, it would be as impressive if a lady farted out her peehole, but a queef is from inside the woman's vagina. It's not even on the same level.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Jeez you guys, it would be as impressive if a lady farted out her peehole, but a queef is from inside the woman's vagina. It's not even on the same level.

im sayin gyou are mistaken and it wasnt from your urethra it was from your vagina a totally separate cavity located more towards the posterior than the uerthera

gently caress drat

holy poo poo

explainin bad jokes

wowie zowie

poo poo on bun

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

VendaGoat posted:

:v: So, he'll recover?

no its chronic

not terminam but chronic

butt chronic fffffffffffffffhahahahaha

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Applewhite posted:

In high school a dude I knew took some Chinese boner medicine to try and enlarge his tiny dong, but instead it just gave him really bad bubble guts. He spent the whole day cramping up and groaning about the bad gas, but the worst happened when the cute girl he had a crush on came up to him to find out what was wrong, and just as he was opening his mouth to say hi, he farted so hard he blew out the seat of his pants and sprayed diarrhea all over the cute girl's friend who was behind him at the time.
As if his humiliation wasn't complete, his shredded pants fell down and everyone saw his tiny, erect dong (the boner medicine did, at least, give him an erection).
He was so humiliated, he tried to run away but slipped in the diarrhea and fell on the ground. Rather than stand up, he just belly crawled down the hall and out the door, sobbing the entire way. We never saw him again, though his company, Facebook, is actually doing quite well from what I understand.

i saw this happen to someone except when he farted a little chinese boner popped of his butt and a little flag came out of the peehole that said *bang!* and his real dick never worked again

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i saw this happen to someone except when he farted a little chinese boner popped of his butt and a little flag came out of the peehole that said *bang!* and his real dick never worked again

chinese boner medicine has claimed the lives of many endangered specias and has caused incalculable cruelty to innumerable animals it has decimated ecosystems and habitats

it also gives you wicked bad gas

*ppppppppppppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttttttttttt* *thbhbbhbhbhbhphhbhbphbhbphbpbhpbhhtttttttttt*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

tomstuart posted:

im sayin gyou are mistaken and it wasnt from your urethra it was from your vagina a totally separate cavity located more towards the posterior than the uerthera

gently caress drat

holy poo poo

explainin bad jokes

wowie zowie

poo poo on bun

Well women don't pee from their wombs! It's not like their womb just fills with piss and babys swim in piss. They have bladders like real people ffs. :colbert:

• Locked thread