Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rdsarna
Feb 13, 2016

Sorry, I'm NOT Funny! :airquote:
My "serious" Channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs8mxY2-mWY

Description from Steam store -
Return to the world of TRON with TRON RUN/r, a new lightning fast, action-adventure racing game with a twist! Blaze through dynamic circuits, facing-off against virulent adversaries while taking on all challengers. Pack your loadouts with dozens of combinations of cycles, suits and powerups. Hone your DISC and CYCLE skills on the 32 included levels, then challenge your friends to the grueling STREAM program that throws endless combinations of modes and levels at you until you crash - how long can you survive?

It's a runner / bike racer with a beautiful neon-filled aesthetic.

Released on Steam and US PSN Store on 16th February. Coming to XBOX One this week. And the EU PSN Blog lists the release date as 19th February.

I took a semi-deep look at the game and it's mechanics recently while it was in Early Access. Please check it out -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njkI_5wEn-c

I have since played the full release of the game. It has been wrapped around a better interface and menu system. And there are slight tweaks to the mechanics but the core gameplay is the same. Some customization options have been added to change the appearance of the playable character. There is also an endless mode added called STREAM. Plus leaderboards and options menu.

Anyone else tried this game out in Early Access or picking up the full release?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread