Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Speed is top notch but if you are casually considering it you are already not cut out. It requires a ruthless edge that recognizes impending psychosis from your seven day bender and the ability to eat a good meal sleep for 3 days and wait a month or two till repeating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Isaac posted:

You need to do lots of work to pay for the speed that lets you do lots of work. Also eventually makes you crazy.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Speed improves nine out of ten people. It makes the rest into murderous psychopaths with myriad bizarre paraphilias, though

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Speed improves nine out of ten people. It makes the rest into murderous psychopaths with myriad bizarre paraphilias, though

i like those odds

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Shaquin posted:

Speed is top notch but if you are casually considering it you are already not cut out. It requires a ruthless edge that recognizes impending psychosis from your seven day bender and the ability to eat a good meal sleep for 3 days and wait a month or two till repeating.

So true.

Literally thinking like " hrm im about to completely lose my sanity better give the whizz a miss for a week"

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

snooze.
snooze.
browse Internet.
put down phone.
work up motivation to get out of bed.
get out of bed.
pee.
play with kid.
brush teeth.
shower.
dress.
play with kid.
40 minute commute to work.
get to work an at least an hour after everyone else.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

A list of things I do in the morning would probably qualify as Evidence Lot #1 at my trial

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i take my morning deuce

then i drink a lot of alcohol!!!!! then its 1:11am!!!!!!

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
Wake, go to gym for lifting or cardio, come home, suck down a ciggie with a coffee and a protein shake and then some eggs or peanut butter on toast...its pretty good

edit: oh yea and a pretty explosive poo poo every morning to start the day, how could I forget

BoonyPC fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Feb 18, 2016

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
wank, spliff, exercise, crap, shower.all of this before 5am.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
weekdays: snooze through 3 alarms, stumble out of bed, shower, get dressed, brush teeth, get in car, drive to work
weekends: wake up whenever, ask boyfriend if he has any plans, eat breakfast

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Wake up. Check sa. Jerk off to any times I was empty quoted

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Two cups of coffee in a row, and three bonghits between the two cups

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

donkey salami posted:

Wake up. Check sa. Jerk off to any times I was empty quoted

i decide whether to kill myself each morning by how many times i was empty quoted

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
snooze
boil water
make oatmeal and black coffee
take a dump

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I start my day looking at this cool duck:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Minimalist Program posted:

I think this constitutes loitering. Call the cops

Fastball LIVE in concert
Jul 10, 2010

Isaac posted:

Ciggy
line
Coffee
line
line
Ciggy
line
Shower beer
Ciggy
Ciggy
Ciggy
Line
Line
Ciggy
Ready to rock and roll

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

MiracleWhale posted:

i decide whether to kill myself each morning by how many times i was empty quoted

back at you

i'm considering this as legit.

one and done

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

BoonyPC posted:

Wake, go to gym for lifting or cardio, come home, suck down a ciggie with a coffee and a protein shake and then some eggs or peanut butter on toast...its pretty good

edit: oh yea and a pretty explosive poo poo every morning to start the day, how could I forget

Who still smokes cigarettes in TYOOL 2016 lmao

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

vyst posted:

Who still smokes cigarettes in TYOOL 2016 lmao

Me :colbert:

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
Check phone, piss, drink coffee, take poo poo, shower, eat some yogurt, brush teeth. You guys are weird.

On special quiet days, I sit at the dining room table watching the sunrise with my coffee - and smoke some weed before work. It feels good to be a little subversive.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Minimalist Program posted:

now thats what I call a duck!

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Rasmussen posted:

On the weekends i like to have a coffee and smash a couple cones then have a big poo poo, followed by a huge wank and then lunch and a nap.

AKA the "Balanced Breakfast".

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

all the kids are suckin on robot dicks these days and as a robot i encourage you to look into it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

MiracleWhale posted:

all the kids are suckin on robot dicks these days and as a robot i encourage you to look into it

Its illegal in aus to have nicotine ecigs. On top of that people would make fun of me.

• Locked thread