Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
there is blood on mr. hands

also a stallion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i've consumed lots of commodities in a capitalist system so yes

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Sizone posted:

there is blood on mr. hands

also a stallion

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I'm more of a feet guy

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Windows 98 posted:

I'm more of a shovel guy

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

If you stop posting :colbert:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
oh yeah that reminds me, one time i threw a boomerang at the park and it went up in the air and then spun around and then came back down and hit some little kid in the head, and it stuck in his head. he just started screaming and screaming and his dad picked him up and ran off to their car with him, my boomerang still in his head. i didnt get any actual blood on my hands though

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe

Pitdragon posted:

oh yeah that reminds me, one time i threw a boomerang at the park and it went up in the air and then spun around and then came back down and hit some little kid in the head, and it stuck in his head. he just started screaming and screaming and his dad picked him up and ran off to their car with him, my boomerang still in his head. i didnt get any actual blood on my hands though

Did you ever get your boomerang back, though?

Love,
Vitalis

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Pitdragon posted:

haaaaaaahahahahahahahagahdgahahahahahaaaaaa

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i masturbate with my fingernails turned inward so that way i don't need to waste money on lube like you're encouraged to do by capitalist consumer culture

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

MiracleWhale posted:

i masturbate with my fingernails turned inward so that way i don't need to waste money on lube like you're encouraged to do by capitalist consumer culture

other ppl just use their dog?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

nomadologique posted:

other ppl just use their dog?

awww man why didn't i think of that :doh:

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Pitdragon posted:

I want this to be true but know it almost certainly ain't

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

I want this to be true but know it almost certainly ain't

i just thought of a cool new thing you could say like what if you took that "hosed up if true" meme and flipped it right on its head and said "hosed up if false" right, wouldn't that be wacky?!

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Vitalis Jackson posted:

Did you ever get your boomerang back, though?

Love,
Vitalis

no i never did. i never saw or heard of the kid or the dad again either, i mostly avoided that park afterwards

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

There's blood in my hands

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Im american. Do you even have to ask this question?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Not on my hands but in my stool

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Of course not. Why do you ask?

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007