Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I had it for Christmas one year. A lot of puking, pooping, puking and pooping at the same time, good will towards men

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Also you might get a bloaty stomach from all the rotten gasses in your lovely noroguts. I went through that most of the second day and it was pretty painful, almost worse than the puking/pooping your first day.

Norovirus sucks. Try to eat some soup and crackers and stay hydrated and all that good stuff.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Fabricated posted:

My brother had a streak going where he gave me and the rest of the immediate and extended family a norovirus 4 times in a row when he'd come back to visit everyone at Thanksgiving/Christmas/etc.

pretty fuckin bad

haha were there enough bathrooms? I was napping on the bathroom floor the worst day of it, can't imagine having to fight for a toilet with your extended family.

• Locked thread